Osmania University B.Ed M.Pharm CBCS & Non CBCS 2021 Exam Results:
Osmania University has released Dec 2020 results for Master of Pharmacy or M. Pharm (CBCS, PCI and Non-CBCS) on its official website.
The results for B.Ed (Dec 2020, 3rd methodology March 2020 and Distance mode May 2020) have also been released on the official website of the university.
The students, who appeared for these exams, can check their results from osmania.ac.in.
1) Log on to the official website of OU – www.osmania.ac.in.
2) Click on the “Examination Results” link given under USEFUL LINKS at the RHS bottom of the page
3) Click on the relevant result link.
4) Enter your 12 digit hall ticket number, click on submit button
5) Your result will appear on the screen.
Osmania University, established in 1918, is the seventh oldest in India, the third oldest in south India and the first to be established in the erstwhile princely state of Hyderabad. Through out its existence of over eight decades, it has shown remarkable progress and sustained an integrated deve- lopment of all faculties. It has significantly contributed to the academic and economic development of not only the region but also of the Country. Its alumni have distinguished themselves nationally and internationally in various spheres of life and are spread far and wide around the world.