TS CPGET 2023 Notification
A state level Common Post Graduate Entrance Tests (CPGET) – 2023 are being conducted by Osmania University for admissions into various P.G (M.A., M.Sc., M.Com, etc;) courses, P.G. Diploma courses and 5 years Integrated Programmes ( M.A., M.Sc., M.B.A) offered by Osmania, Kakatiya, Telangana, Mahatma Gandhi, Palamuru, Satavahana and Jawaharlal Nehru Technological Universities for the Academic year 2023-2024.
The TS CPGET Results 2023 will be released by Osmania University, after successful completion of the exam Available on August. candidates who appeared for the entrance test will be able to check their result by visiting the website www.manabadi.co.in & official website i.e. www.osmania.ac.in.
TS CPGET 2023 Hall Tickets Download Soon
The postgraduate aspirants will be called up for CPGET Notification 2023 according to the Merit list prepared on the basis of marks scored. The process of CPGET 2023 Counselling includes online registration, payment of CPGET Counselling fee, certificate verification and allotment of seats. During the Counselling of CPGET 2023, the reservation criteria laid down by the Osmania University will play a major role in the allotment of postgraduate seats along with the merit list.
TS CPGET 2023 was conducted from Jul 2023, for admission in various PG (Post Graduate) courses. The course-wise answer keys & response sheet of TS CPGET 2023 has been updated here. Click on the links below to check answer keys and question paper. You can also download these answer keys and question papers.
TS CPGET 2023 Notification
CPGET 2023 Important Dates
|CPGET 2023 Issue of Notification
|Date of commencement of online registration and submission of applications
|Last Date for submission of online applications
|Without late fee
|With a late fee of Rs 500/-
|With a late fee of Rs 2000/-
|Edit option of online application data already submitted by the candidate
|Commencement of Entrance tests tentatively from
|30.06.2023 to 10.07.2023
Telangana CPGET Marking Pattern 2023
- Number of Question – 100
- Each Question carries 1 mark
- Total Marks – 100
- Duration – 90 minutes
Participating Universities under TS CPGET 2023
- Osmania University
- Telangana University
- Mahatma Gandhi
- Jawarharlal Nehru Technological University
TS CPGET Cutt Off Marks:
The minimum cut-off marks in the entrance test for OC/BC category candidates to become eligible to seek admission into any course is 25% at the entrance test. However, there is no minimum cut-off for SC/ST category candidates.
- The results of the entrance tests will be made available in the websites, www.osmania.ac.in, www.tscpget.com, www.ouadmissions.com, www.cpget.tsche.ac.in & Manabadi.co.in.
- The candidates will be admitted into a course/subject based on the ranks secured in the concerned Common Post Graduate Entrance Tests (CPGET) subject to rules of reservations. In case of a tie in the rank, the order of merit will be decided on the basis of:
- age of the candidate (senior in age will be getting higher priority)
- Percentage of marks secured by the candidate in qualifying examination. For M.P.Ed. Course, in case of a tie in the rank the order of merit will be decided on the following basis
- marks secured in part-A of the entrance test.
- Age of the candidate (senior in age will be getting higher priority)
- Percentage of marks secured by the candidate in qualifying examination.
CPGET 2023 Counselling process
- The TS CPGET Counselling Dates 2023 is an online mode admission process. The candidates are allotted seats as per the Merit list prepared on the basis of marks obtained and the reservation criteria laid down by the Osmania University.
- Candidates are required to login to receive the PIN to the registered Mobile number.
- Thereafter, candidates are required to register online and exercise web options as per the given schedule. Aspirants can fill the order of preferences in the web-based mode, the i.e online mode only. Candidates must take utmost care while filling up their order of preferences, as the allotment of seats will be done on the basis of preferences.
- After the college preference selection, the postgraduate aspirants have to get their Certificate verification done at the Helpline centre.
- The candidate has to download the provisional allotment and report to the allotted college.
CPGET Counselling 2023 – Login process for Fee payment and allotment
- Click on the official link given in this page
- Enter the Hall Ticket number
- Enter the Date of Birth of the candidate
- Enter the Rank of the candidate in CPGET Result 2023
CPGET Counselling 2023 – Documents Required at the time of Certificate verification
The qualifying postgraduate candidates who are allotted a provisional admission need to attend the TS CPGET 2023 Counselling along with the certificates mentioned below.
- CPGET Admit card
- CPGET Rank card
- Transfer Certificate from the University (where the candidate studied last)
- Original or provisional certificate of the qualifying examination
- Consolidated Memorandum of marks for the qualifying examination
- Marksheets of 10th and 12th
- Proof of Local / Non-local status of candidate
- Community Certificate (if applicable, attested by the Executive Magistrate)
- Income Certificate (if applicable, attested by the Executive Magistrate)