Telangana Edcet 2020 Notification
TS EDCET 2020 NOTIFICATION for the year 2020 has released.
“EDCET 2020 (TS Education Common Entrance Test 2020) “notification is issued
today on 17 February 2020. TSEDCET 2020 is an entrance test for admission to
the B.Ed. (Bachelor of Education) course at all universities and private colleges
in Telangana. This TSEDCET will be carried out through TS Edcet 2020.
TS EDCET 2020 Entrance Exam Notification Available Now
The Osmania University runs Edcet 2020. TSCHE is most likely to assign OU
responsibilities for Telangana Edcet 2020, and the schedule is issued.
The machine dependent exam will be Telangana Edcet 2020. The examination
is conducted once a year and is carried out at state level. Students
wishing to enter standard 2-year BED course may adopt for this exam.
Once the aspirants have passed this test, they will take the admissions
to government and private BED Colleges. This article will help you get more
information about the TS Edcet 2020 Notification.
TS EdCET Notification 2020
- Is given for your gaze here. We recommend you visit however
Edcet 2020 official website
TS EdCET 2020 Notification
(TS.Education Common Entrnace Test)
conducted on behalf of TSCHE by
Osmania University Hyderabad.
- In accordance with G.O.Ms. No.72 (SE.Trg-1) dept. dated 05-07-2004 & amendments,
TS.Education Common Entrance Test (TSEd.Cet-2020)
- for admission into B.Ed. regular course of two years duration for the academic year 2020-22 will be conducted on 23-05-2020. Eligible candidates can submit their applications through online mode only by paying the application registration and processing fee of RS.650/- (for SC/ST Rs.450/-) through TS Online Payment gateway (Credit card/ Debit card and net banking). The detailed information regarding eligibility, syllabus and model question paper, Mock Test, related instructions and procedure of online submission of Applications are available on the websites
|TS EdCET 2020 Notification||Dates|
|TS EdCet 2020 Notification release date||20th February 2020|
|Submission form Edcet online application starting date||20th February 2020|
|Submitting Edcet application form last date||10 June 2020|
|Submitting the Edcet application form with a late fee [Rs. 500]||——-|
|Submitting the Edcet application form with a late fee [Rs. 1000]||——-|
|Available of TSEdcet Hallticket / TSEdcet Admit Card From||——-|
|Date for TS Edcet Exam 2020||July 15, 2020|
|Time for Edcet Exam||11:00AM to 01:00PM|
03:00PM to 05:00PM
|Publication of TSEdcet 2020 Preliminary key||Will be release soon|
|Receiving objection on preliminary key Last Date||Will be release soon|
|TSEdcet Results 2020/Ranks 2020 Announcement||Will be release soon|
|TSEdcet Counselling 2020/ TSEdcet 2020 Admissions||any time in August to october|
TS EdCET Eligibility 2020
In order to meet the TSEdCET 2020 eligibility criteria candidates should
meet the specifications specified below:
- All candidates for the TSEdCET test must be Indian nationals.
- All candidates should meet local / non-local status criteria as set out in
the Telangana Educational Institutions (Admission Regulation) Order 1974.
- Candidates should be at least 19 years of age as of 1 July of
the year in which notification of TSEdCET is out
- There is no age limit to appear on TSEdCET review
- All applicants will clear their BA / BSc / BSc (Home Science)/BCom / BTech / BCA / BBM
or postgraduate degree in relevant subject or five-year integrated course in the relevant
subject of methodology or some other equivalent degree with an aggregate mark of at least 50 percent. For applicants of the SC / ST / BC category (A / B / C / D / E)/PH minimum marksneeded in the qualified category The qualifying test is 40 per cent.
- Applicants who secure at least 55 percent marks in BE / BTech with Science / Mathematics as one of the subjects or any other equivalent qualification may also apply
- Candidates who have cleared MBBS / BDS / BAMS / BL / LLB / BA (Languages)/BOL
and any other course of this kind are not eligible for TSEdCET BEd admission.
TS EdCET Qualification details:
Eligibility criteria for the choice of subject under part-C of TSEdCET exam
How to apply for Telangana Edcet 2020:
- To apply for TS EdCET 2020, email Id is mandatory.
- Visit or visit this page at the Official website (www.edcet.tsche.ac.in).
We will guide you to EdCET Submit page at Manabadi.co.in.
- Click on “Apply Online” link.
- During online submission the following information must be held ready to
fill in the details:
- Hall ticket Number of Qualifying Examination
- Hall ticket Number of S.S.C. or equivalent
- Date of Birth
- Caste in case of SC/ST/BC candidates
- Aadhar Number
- PH, NCC, Sports etc.
- Income Upto One Lakh or Up to Two Lakhs or More than Two Lakhs (Rupees)
- Ration Card
- Study or Residence or relevant certificate for proof of local status (last 12 years)
- On the day of the TSEdCET-2020 test, the applicant must apply the
“FILLED IN ONLINE EdCET 2020 APPLICATION FORM” to the invigilator in the
examining hall. In addition, place a recent color photograph (3.5cms x 3.5cms)
in the box given (Lower / Left side) on the “FILLED IN ONLINE EdCET 2020
APPLICATION FORM” and get it approved by a Gazetted Officer / Principal of the
college where the student was studying.
- The candidate belonging to the SC / ST category must submit the certified
“CASTE CERTIFICATE” together with the FILLED IN ONLINE APPLICATION FORM “to
the Invigilator at the Examination Hall on the day of the TSEdCET-2020 exam,
if the application number of his / her Caste Certificate is not provided at the
time of the application’s online submission.