TS 10th Class Hall Tickets
Telangana 10th Class board has released TS 10th class Halltickets 2019 through online. The details of the links to download 10th hall tickets are available in the page. Students who are about to write 10th class 2019 can download these halltickets and get signed from the principal of their respective school. The same halltickets attested by the principal should be shown before entering into the examination centre.
Directorate of Government Examinations is an independent department functioning under ministry of secondary education, Government of Telangana. The department is responsible for conducting the SSC/OSSC Public Examinations. Telangana SSC Hall tickets 2019 available to download @ manabadi.co.in, bse.telangana.gov.in. Students can check TS SSC (10th) public exam Regular Hall tickets Check here.
Telangana Board of Secondary Education will conduct the SSC Board of Regular exam in the month of March 2019. Candidates, who are going to appear in this exam, Download your TS SSC Hall tickets March 2019 From TS board Official website and manabadi.co.in.
TS SSC Examinations March-2019 Hall Tickets Available @ manabadi.co.in
The Hall tickets of Directorate of Government Examinations Telangana (SSC) Class 10th examinations will be available From 2nd Week of March 2019. The Students who are appearing for the same are required to check the official website bse.telangana.gov.in or manabadi.co.in in order to download the hall tickets. After taking out the print out of the hall tickets, the students will have to get it signed by the principal of their school.
TS Board is conducting the SSC Regular examinations From March 15, 2019. To 02nd April 2019. The hall tickets for the same have been released on the official website of TS board, the link for which is bse.telangana.gov.in.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES:
- Candidate should note TIME TABLE (i.e) Dates against the paper I and II of the subjects appearing.
- The candidate is advised to visit the centre one or two days in advance to know the location of the centre and transportation facilities available to reach the centre on time daily to avoid tension and confusion.
- Candidate should verify the particulars printed in the hall ticket and bring to the notice of the forwarding school Head master and the Chief Superintendent of the centre, mistakes if any well in advance.
- The candidate should be present at the examination centre by 9:00 AM on all the days of examination.
- Candidate who resorts to any kind of malpractice during the examination will not be permitted to write subsequent papers
- Candidate (Regular/Private) should preserve this ?Hall Ticket? for any further future correspondence.
- Wherever the photo is not printed /manually written hall ticket is received, the H.M. has to affix photo of the candidate under his or her attestation duly affixing the school stamp.
- IMPORTANT: ?OMR Bar Coding? is extended for all papers ? SSC, OSSC and Vocational SSC. Before the commencement of examination candidate will be supplied Main Answer booklet having 4 pages and printed Bar Coded OMR Sheet having details of Candidate and that day?s examination. The candidate must verify the particulars printed on OMR sheet with his/her particulars such as Roll Number etc., and Staple it, if it belongs to him/her to the main answer book as indicated. In case of discrepancy, he/she should bring it to the notice of the Invigilator and obtain correct OMR Sheet. Then he/she should start answering. Please don?t write Roll Number on any page of Main Answer book, Additional answer book, Map, Graph Sheet and Bit Paper. He/she should write main answer booklet serial number on Graph sheet, map and Bit Paper.
- All candidates must appear for exam at the centre allotted only, otherwise their performance will be cancelled outright.
Things to remember before going to the Exam:
- Check if all your details in the Hall ticket are correct.
- Go to the Examination center once before the day of the exam to become wary of the place.
- On the day of the exam be there in the center at least before 1 hour to ensure that you will be on time to attend the exam.
- Make sure to carry the Hall Ticket and all other required materials for the examination.
How to Download TS 10th hall tickets 2019?
- BSE Telangana official page, www.manabadi.co.in or http://bse.telangana.gov.in/? visit this page initially or just click the direct link given below.
- Click on the link on TS 10th Hall Ticket
- Log in using your USER ID and PASSWORD
- Select your District Name where you are studying
- Select your School Name/Code given in the List
- Choose your Stream weather it is SSC/OSSC
- Select the Admission Number or Student Name
- Then by Clicking on the Get Details Button
- You will get the download option for your Hall ticket
- Get the printout of Hall ticket
- Save the printout of Hall ticket to attend the examinations.
- Roll No: Roll no. is the Hall ticket Number which will be unique for every student.
- District: District where the student belongs to.
- Name: It is the candidate’s name.
- Father’s Name & Mother’s Name : The names of the Parents of the student appearing for the exam will also be mentioned in the Hall ticket.
- School Name: School where the student studying
- Center Name & Address: – This is the most important field. The student needs to clearly check where to go & write the exam.
- Identification Marks: To Identify the candidate
- Medium: It is the medium of study of the candidate based on which their examination Paper will depend.
- Time Table: Examination Time Table
TS 10th Hall Tickets 2019:
Exam time is the most important time for the students and they should note certain things. So, to help students we are here to guide them in carrying and prohibiting certain things during examinations.
Things to Carry
- First of all, remember to carry the exam hall ticket as it works like your entry identity which permits you to appear for the exam.
- Bring your water bottle on the day of the exam, you may not be allowed to go for drinking water.
- Remember to carry the stationery box with the extra items to help you when your pen finishes off or in any other adversity.
- Try to bring other important documents like government id, aadhar card, school identity etc.
Things not to Carry
- Do not carry electronic gadgets, mobile phone etc in the exam hall as these items are strictly prohibited by the board.
- Students should not take calculators while appearing for any statistical exams until it is permitted by the board.
- Remember to check your pockets and stationery box and ensure yourselves that you do not carry any extra paper along with you. If you found guilty your exam will be disqualified.
- We hope that our article was helpful to you, maintain constant touch with us to know the recent updates about the exam. We wish the best for your exams and preparations, hope you all score well.