TS 10th Class Hall Tickets
Telangana 10th Class board is all set to release TS 10th class Halltickets 2020. As the TS SSC Board exams are nearing the students are eagerly waiting for the TS 10th Class Halltickets 2020. The exams will commence from 19th March 2020 and the detailed time table for TS SSC 10th Class exams are available below.
Students who are preparing to write TS SSC exams 2020 should have their TS SSC halltickets ready before going to the exams. The details of how to download and from where to download the 10th hall tickets are available in the page. After downloading the TS SSC halltickets students should get them signed from the Principal of their respective schools. TS SSC exams will be conducted in a jumbling system by the TS SSC board, this is means students will have to go to other schools to write their TS SSC Exams 2020. Exams centre of each student will be decided by the TS SSC board itself. The centre will be announced to the students through their halltickets. The halltickets attested by the Principal should be shown before entering into the examination centre.
Directorate of Government Examinations is an independent department functioning under ministry of secondary education, Government of Telangana. The department is responsible for conducting the SSC/OSSC Public Examinations. Telangana SSC Hall tickets 2020 available to download @ manabadi.co.in, bse.telangana.gov.in. Students can check TS SSC (10th) public exam Regular Hall tickets once the TS SSC board releases them for the students to download.
Telangana Board of Secondary Education will conduct the SSC Board of Regular exam in the month of March 2020. Candidates who are going to appear for TS SSC exam 2020 can download their TS SSC Hall tickets March 2020 From TS board Official website and manabadi.co.in.
TS SSC Examinations March-2020 Hall Tickets Available @ manabadi.co.in
The Hall tickets of Directorate of Government Examinations Telangana (SSC) Class 10th examinations will be available From 2nd Week of March 2020. The Students who are appearing for the same are required to check the official website bse.telangana.gov.in or manabadi.co.in in order to download the hall tickets. After taking out the print out of the hall tickets, the students will have to get it signed by the Principal of their school.
TS Board is conducting the SSC Regular examinations From March 19, 2020. To 6th April 2020. The hall tickets for the same have been released on the official website of TS board, the link for which is bse.telangana.gov.in.
Details mentioned in the AP 10th class Hall Ticket:
When you will download your admit card or hall ticket for Class 12 March examinations you will see these following details on your admit card. Candidates must confirm these things before going for their examinations.
- Candidate’s Name
- Exam Center
- Exam Schedule
- Exam Timings
- Important Instructions for the Exam etc.
TS Board 10th Class Exam 2020 Schedule:
Candidates should download the time table of class 10th in the second week of December 2019. The Exam schedule will be released through online mode. The TS Board exam will be started from third week of March & ends on First week of April 2020.
|March 19, 2020||9: 30 AM to 12: 15 PM||First Language Paper 1- (Group A) First Language Paper 1 (Composite Course|
|9: 30 AM to 12: 45 PM|
|March 20, 2020||9: 30 AM to 12: 15 PM||First Language Paper 2 (Group A) First Language Paper 2 (Composite Course)|
|9: 30 AM to 10: 45 PM|
|March 21, 2020||9: 30 AM to 12: 45 PM||Second Language|
|March 23, 2020||9: 30 AM to 12: 15 PM||English Paper 1|
|March 24, 2020||9: 30 AM to 12: 15 PM||English Paper 2|
|March 26, 2020||9: 30 AM to 12: 15 PM||Mathematics Paper 1|
|March 27, 2020||9: 30 AM to 12: 15 PM||Mathematics Paper 2|
|March 28, 2020||9: 30 AM to 12: 15 PM||General Science Paper 1|
|March 30, 2020||9: 30 AM to 12: 15 PM||General Science Paper 2|
|March 31, 2020||9: 30 AM to 12: 15 PM||Social Science Paper 1|
|April 1, 2020||9: 30 AM to 12: 15 PM||Social Science Paper 2|
|April 3, 2020||9: 30 AM to 12: 15 PM||OSSC Main Language Paper 1 (Sanskrit and Arabic)|
|April 4, 2020||9: 30 AM to 12: 15 PM||OSSC Main Language Paper 2 (Sanskrit and Arabic)|
|April 6, 2020||9: 30 AM to 11: 30 AM||SSC Vocational Course (Theory)|
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES:
- Candidate should note TIME TABLE (i.e) Dates against the paper I and II of the subjects appearing.
- The candidate is advised to visit the centre one or two days in advance to know the location of the centre and transportation facilities available to reach the centre on time daily to avoid tension and confusion.
- Candidate should verify the particulars printed in the hall ticket and bring to the notice of the forwarding school Head master and the Chief Superintendent of the centre, mistakes if any well in advance.
- The candidate should be present at the examination centre by 9:00 AM on all the days of examination.
- Candidate who resorts to any kind of malpractice during the examination will not be permitted to write subsequent papers
- Candidate (Regular/Private) should preserve this ?Hall Ticket? for any further future correspondence.
- Wherever the photo is not printed /manually written hall ticket is received, the H.M. has to affix photo of the candidate under his or her attestation duly affixing the school stamp.
- IMPORTANT: ?OMR Bar Coding? is extended for all papers ? SSC, OSSC and Vocational SSC. Before the commencement of examination candidate will be supplied Main Answer booklet having 4 pages and printed Bar Coded OMR Sheet having details of Candidate and that day?s examination. The candidate must verify the particulars printed on OMR sheet with his/her particulars such as Roll Number etc., and Staple it, if it belongs to him/her to the main answer book as indicated. In case of discrepancy, he/she should bring it to the notice of the Invigilator and obtain correct OMR Sheet. Then he/she should start answering. Please don?t write Roll Number on any page of Main Answer book, Additional answer book, Map, Graph Sheet and Bit Paper. He/she should write main answer booklet serial number on Graph sheet, map and Bit Paper.
- All candidates must appear for exam at the centre allotted only, otherwise their performance will be cancelled outright.
Things to remember before going to the Exam:
- Check if all your details in the Hall ticket are correct.
- Go to the Examination center once before the day of the exam to become wary of the place.
- On the day of the exam be there in the center at least before 1 hour to ensure that you will be on time to attend the exam.
- Make sure to carry the Hall Ticket and all other required materials for the examination.
How to Download TS 10th hall tickets 2020
- Visit BSE Telangana official page, www.manabadi.co.in or http://bse.telangana.gov.in/ pages initially or just click the direct link given below.
- Click on the link for TS 10th Hall Ticket download
- Log in using your USER ID and PASSWORD
- Select your District Name where you are studying
- Select your School Name/Code given in the List
- Choose your Stream weather it is SSC/OSSC
- Select the Admission Number or Student Name
- Then by Clicking on the Get Details Button
- You will get the download option for your Hall ticket
- Get the printout of Hall ticket
- Save the printout of Hall ticket to attend the examinations.
- Roll No: Roll no. is the Hall ticket Number which will be unique for every student.
- District: District where the student belongs to.
- Name: It is the candidate’s name.
- Father’s Name & Mother’s Name : The names of the Parents of the student appearing for the exam will also be mentioned in the Hall ticket.
- School Name: School where the student studying
- Center Name & Address: – This is the most important field. The student needs to clearly check where to go & write the exam.
- Identification Marks: To Identify the candidate
- Medium: It is the medium of study of the candidate based on which their examination Paper will depend.
- Time Table: Examination Time Table
TS 10th Hall Tickets 2020:
Exam time is the most important time for the students and they should note certain things. So, to help students we are here to guide them in carrying and prohibiting certain things during examinations.
Things to Carry
- First of all, remember to carry the exam hall ticket as it works like your entry identity which permits you to appear for the exam.
- Bring your water bottle on the day of the exam, you may not be allowed to go for drinking water.
- Remember to carry the stationery box with the extra items to help you when your pen finishes off or in any other adversity.
- Try to bring other important documents like government id, aadhar card, school identity etc.
Things not to Carry
- Do not carry electronic gadgets, mobile phone etc in the exam hall as these items are strictly prohibited by the board.
- Students should not take calculators while appearing for any statistical exams until it is permitted by the board.
- Remember to check your pockets and stationery box and ensure yourselves that you do not carry any extra paper along with you. If you found guilty your exam will be disqualified.
- We hope that our article was helpful to you, maintain constant touch with us to know the recent updates about the exam. We wish the best for your exams and preparations, hope you all score well.