TSWREIS Entrance test application date extended

TSWREIS Entrance test application date extended

The Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (TSWREIS) extended the last date for submitting online applications for admission into intermediate first year up to January 27.

The admissions will be made through a common entrance test. Interested candidates can visit the society’s website www.tswreis .in; www.tsswreisjc.cgg.gov.in for online application and further details.

Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (TSWREIS) is running 268 residential educational institutions (from 5th standard to Undergraduate level) in the state of Telangana under the Ministry of Scheduled Caste Development, Government of Telangana. The Society has been working with the noble aim of providing quality education to the needy and deprived children on par with the other advantaged children. The TSWREIS has been catering to the dire educational needs of the marginalized children especially Scheduled Caste (SC) children hailing from the remote rural areas of Telangana.

Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society TSWREIS has released notification for the Intermediate Admissions for the Academic Year 2019-20 in Jr. Colleges across Telangana on its official Website @ www.tswreis.telangana.gov.in.

TSWREIS Entrance 2019 advantage is it’s being integrated with coaching for IIT-JEE/EAMCET/NEET/CA-CPT/CLAT- 2019-20.

Eligibility for TSWREIS Inter Admissions 2019-20 :

The students who are appearing for SSC Public Examination in March-2019 and who secured up to B2 Overall Grade point and above (above 61%) in 10th class SA-I held in September/October 2019 are eligible to apply.

The annual income of the parent shall not exceed Rs.2,00,000/- per annum, as certified by MRO.

The students of both Telugu Medium and English Medium are eligible for this entrance examination.

The age of the students shall not exceed 17 years as on 31.08.2018 and in case of SC students relaxation of age for 1 year will be given.

The students should produce Bonafide, Caste and Income certificates issued by the M.R.O. at the time of admission, then the only admission will be confirmed.

Reservation for TSWREIS Inter Admissions 2019-20:

For admissions in TSWR (IIT-Medical) Academy (Boys & Girls), Gowlidoddi, TSWR COE Karimnagar and 10 Junior Colleges, the reservation pattern is SC-75%, BC-C (SC converted to Christians) – 2%, ST-6%, BC – 12%, Minority – 3% and others 2%.

Among 77% seats reserved for SCs and BC-C candidates, 60% seats with being filled with the students who studied in TSWR Institutions / SW hostels and the remaining 40% filled with other SC students.

All the eligible BC, OC, ST and Minorities students studying in Telangana state can apply for the remaining 25% seats reserved and based on the merit these seats will be filled as per the reservation to each community.

3% of overall seats will be reserved for the Physically Handicapped children in respective caste who can attend their work without anybody’s help based on the certificate issued by the Medical Board.

Process for TSWREIS Inter Admissions 2019-20:

The applicant can submit his / her application through ONLINE visiting website www.tswreis.telangana.gov.in. There is no registration fee for submission of application through ONLINE from any Internet center in the State.

Exam Structure of TSWREIS Inter Admissions 2019-20



Time Subject MPC Subject BPC Subject MEC CEC
From To




English 40 English 40 English 40 40
Physics 40 Physics 40 G.K. & Current affairs 40 40
Chemistry 40 Chemistry 40 Social studies 40 40
Maths 40 Biology 40 Maths 40 40
TOTAL 160 TOTAL 160 TOTAL 160 160

1 thought on “TSWREIS Entrance test application date extended”

Comments are closed.