AP SSC 10th Class Supply Hall Tickets June 2018 – Available Now
AP SSC Supply Hall Tickets 2018 manabadi.com. The candidates who are appearing for the tenth public exams are required to download AP 10th class supply hall tickets june 2018.
The Hall tickets of Directorate of Government Examinations Andhra Pradesh 10th class (SSC) supply examinations will be started from 11th June to 25th June 2018. The candidates who are appearing for the same are required to check the official website bse.ap.gov.in or manabadi.co.in in order to download the hall tickets. After taking out the print out of the hall tickets, the students will have to get it signed by the principal of their school.
AP 10th Class supply Hall Tickets 2018 Download @ Manabadi.com
Andhra Pradesh Board of Secondary Education will conduct the SSC Board exam in the month of june 2018. Students, who are going to appear in this exam, Download your Ap SSC Hall tickets 2018 From AP board Official website.
AP Board is conducting the SSC Public examinations From June 11, 2018. The hall tickets for the same have been released on the official website of AP board, the link for which is bse.ap.gov.in.
Steps to download AP 10th class Supply Hall Tickets June 2018?
In order to download the Hall tickets, candidates are required to follow the steps listed below:
- Go to the official website i.e., manabadi.com
- Click on the link, ‘AP SSC 10th Class Supply Hall Tickets June 2018’
- Click on appropriate button (Regular, Private, OSSC and Vocational) and download your Hall-Ticket
- Take Print out.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATE :
- Candidate should note TIME TABLE (i.e) Dates against the paper I and II of the subjects appearing.
- The candidate is advised to visit the centre one or two days in advance to know the location of the centre and transportation facilities available to reach the centre on time daily to avoid tension and confusion.
3. Candidate should verify the particulars printed in the hall ticket and bring to the notice of the forwarding school Head
master and the Chief Superintendent of the centre, mistakes if any well in advance.
- The candidate should be present at the examination centre by 9:00 AM on all the days of examination.
- Candidate who resorts to any kind of malpractice during the examination will not be permitted to write subsequent papers as per G.O.Rt.No. 872 Edn/Exam Dept, dated: 16051992.
- Candidate (Regular/Private) should preserve this “Hall Ticket” for any further future correspondence.
- Wherever the photo is not printed /manually written hall ticket is received, the H.M. has to affix photo of the candidate under his or her attestation duly affixing the school stamp.
- IMPORTANT: “OMR Bar Coding” is extended for all papers – SSC, OSSC and Vocational SSC. Before the commencement of examination candidate will be supplied Main Answer booklet having 4 pages and printed Bar Coded OMR Sheet having details of Candidate and that day’s examination. The candidate must verify the particulars printed on OMR sheet with his/her particulars such as Roll Number etc., and Staple it, if it belongs to him/her to the main answer book as indicated. In case of discrepancy, he/she should bring it to the notice of the Invigilator and obtain correct OMR Sheet. Then he/she should start answering. Please don’t write Roll Number on any page of Main Answer book, Additional answer book, Map, Graph Sheet and Bit Paper. He/she should write main answer booklet serial number on Graph sheet, map and Bit Paper.
- All candidates must appear for exam at the centre allotted only, otherwise their performance will be cancelled outright.
FIRST LANG : TEL – TELEGU ; HIN – HINDI ; TAM – TAMIL ; KAN – KANNADA ; MAR – MARATHI ; URD – URDU ; ORI –ORIYA ; ARA – ARABIC ;PER – PERSIAN ; SAN – SANSKRIT
SECOND LANG : HIN – HINDI; TEL – TELEGU; SPL.ENG – SPECIAL ENGLISH