TS Inter 2nd Year Hall Tickets 2021
TS Intermediate 2nd Year Hall Tickets | TS Inter 2nd Year Hall Ticket 2021 Download – Manabadi Telangana Inter Second Yr Hall Tickets @ tsbie.cgg.gov.in @ manabadi.co.in
Telangana Board of Intermediate Education,(BIETS) is going to announce senior inter Hall tickets for Intermediate students in online mode. TSBIE will conduct Public exams in the month of March. Every year lakhs of students areappearing in the public exams. Intermediate education board will conduct Practical and theory exams for Senior Intermediate students. Public exams will be commenced in same schedule for all the groups like M.P.C, Bi.P.C, C.E.C, H.E.C, M.Bi.P.C etc Intermediate board will release Hall Tickets for TS Inter 2nd Year one month before commence of public exams.
Candidates will get their TS Inter 2nd Year Hall Ticket 2021 from the websites bie.telangana.gov.in and Manabadi.co.in. The TS Inter 2nd Year Exams will be held in the month of May 2021, according to the board authority. As a result, all candidates can prepare for the TS Senior Intermediate Final Exams by studying carefully. To help you prepare for your exam, the Manabadi website provides free access to previous year guess papers and video-based model papers. Students can also use this page to obtain their Intermediate 2nd Year Hall Ticket 2021.
TS Inter 2nd Year Hall Tickets Download Here
TS Inter 2nd Year Hall Ticket 2021
|Event Name||Important Date|
|Name of the Board||Telangana Board of Intermediate Education (TSBIE)|
|Examination Level||Intermediate 2nd year|
|Conducting State||The government of Telangana|
|Category||Hall tickets 2021|
|Exams Date Start||02/05/2021|
|Exam End Date||20/05/2021|
|Admit Cards Release Date||3rd or 4th week of April 2021|
|Results Announcement Date||June 2021|
|Hall ticket Download Link||Update soon|
|Official website Link||bie.telangana.gov.in|
TS Inter Second Year Hall Ticket 2021 contains Below Info
TS Intermediate 2021 Hall Tickets can be downloaded from the official site bie.telangana.gov.in or in www.manabadi.co.in.
TS Intermediate 2nd Year Exam Timetable 2021:
|02/05/2021:||Part – II: Second Language Paper II|
|03/05/2021:||Part – I: English Paper – II|
|06/05/2021:||Part: III Mathematics Paper – II A|
Botany Paper – II
Civics Paper – II
Psychology Paper – II
|08/05/2021:||Mathematics Paper -II B, Zoology Paper – II|
History Paper – II
|11/05/2021:||Physics Paper – II, Economics Paper – II|
Classical Language Paper – II
|13/05/2021:||Chemistry Paper – II, Commerce Paper – II|
Sociology Paper – II
Fine Arts, Music Paper – II
|18/05/2021:||Geology Paper – II, Home Science Paper – II|
Public Administration Paper – II
Logic Paper – II
Bridge Course Paper – II
(for Bi.P.C Candidates)
|20/05/2021:||Modern Language Paper – II, Geography Paper – II|
How To Download TS Inter 2nd Year Hall Ticket 2021 ?
Follow the steps listed below to download TS Inter 2nd year hall tickets 2021
- Visit the website www.manabadi.co.in
- On the home page of the website, you can find the direct link that says ‘TS Inter 2nd year Hall Tickets 2021.’
- On the next page, you need to enter a few credentials of the student.
- At first, they need to select the year of intermediate education from the drop-down menu.
- Then, enter the roll number and date of birth of the respective fields.
- Click on Submit button and wait for a while.
- The TS Inter Exam Hall Ticket 2021 will then display on the screen.
- Once check the Hall tickets all the details are printed or not
- Download or take a print out of the hall ticket for further reference
How Important is TS Inter 1st year Hall Ticket?
- First & foremost importance of the Hall ticket is – a student cannot attend the exam without this.
- For Intermediate 1st year students, while applying for entrance exams the Intermediate Hall ticket number is mandatory.
- During the counseling sessions of the entrance exams attended, the students need to submit the Intermediate Hall ticket along with all other certificates.
- TS Intermediate Hall ticket is very important for the students even for future references while seeking admission in various courses after Intermediate.
Instruction to the Candidate during the Examination:
- Students should reach the examination center before 15 minutes and take seat showing the admission card.
- The Admit Card/Hall Ticket is must.
- Without the Admit Card/Hall Ticket, the entry will not be given to the student.
- Entrance to examination hall will not be allowed after 30 minutes after the start of the examination.
- Students should bring the only pen with them, OMR Sheets will be supplied in the examination hall.
- Students should not keep any book/notebook/Mobile with them during the examination otherwise; Invigilator in charge can disallow the student from the examination.
- The student should obey the orders and rules of examination.
- If any student found breaking the rules, the Invigilator has the right to disallow the student from the examination.
- In the case of doubt, Invigilator can interrogate the student’s personal search.
- On demand, students should show the admit card to the invigilator.
- Students should sign the attendance sheet daily.