TS ICET 2021 Notification: The Telangana State Integrated General Entrance Examination (TS ICET) 2021 will be carried out by Kakatiya University, Warangal on behalf of the Telangana State Council for Higher Education, Hyderabad. It is the state level entrance exam conducted by the Universities and Institutions in the state of Telangana for admission to MBA & MCA courses.
TS ICET 2021 Notification, Exam Dates – Telangana ICET Apply online Procedure
Important dates of TS ICET 2021:
|Release of Notification on||03 April 2021|
|Registration of Online Application Form Begins On||7th April 2021|
|Last Date for Online Registration without late fee||15th June 2021|
|Form submission with late fee of Rs 250/-||30th June 2021|
|Form submission with late fee of Rs 500/-||15th July 2021|
|Form submission with late fee of Rs 1000/-||11th Aug 2021|
|Correction of Online application|
(Data already submitted by the candidates)
|08th Aug, 2021|
11th Aug, 2021
|Down loading of Hall Tickets on||13th Aug, 2021|
|TSICET 2020 Examination Date||Aug-19th, 20th, 2020|
|Releasing of Preliminary Key on||27th Aug, 2021|
|Last date for submission of objections on preliminary key||31st Aug, 2021|
|Final Key and Announcement of Entrance Test Result||17th Sep, 2021|
Students are advised to go through the user guide, rules and regulations before proceeding to start the online application form. The students can check go through the official web site of the board..
- For SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 450 /-
- For Other Candidates: Rs. 650 /-
Fee can be remitted through TS & AP online centers e-seva centers and also through payment gateway (Credit Card, Debit Card & Net Banking.)
TS ICET Eligibility Criteria:
The Candidates are needed to satisfy the following eligibility conditions, to appear for TS ICET 2021 examination.
- Candidate must be a citizen of India
- Must satisfy the local/Non -local status requirements as laid down in the educational institutions in Telangana.
- Candidates other than Indian nationals have to satisfy the rules of the University in which he/she want to take admission.
- For MBA Course: Minimum prescribed educational qualification is three years bachelor degree from a recognized institution.
- For MCA Course: Minimum prescribed educational qualification is three years degree passed with Mathematics.
- The qualifying examination must passed with 50% marks (45% for SC/ST candidates).
- If the qualifying degree is obtained by distance mode then, it must have recognition from Joint committee of UGC, AICTE and DEC.
- Those appearing their final year of bachelor degree are also eligible for TS ICET 2021 exam.
- To take admission through TS ICET 2021, candidates have to score minimum 25% marks (No minimum marks in case of SC/ST Candidates
Adilabad, Hyderabad, Jagityal, Karimnagar, Khammam, Kodad, Kothagudem, Mahabubnagar, Mancherial, Nalgonda, Nizamabad, Sangareddy, Siddipet, Vikarabad, Wanaparthi, Warangal.
The students can down load the TS ICET 2021 Notification PDF at our official web site www.manabadi.com for other details.