TS 10th Class Exams From June 8th 2020
The Department of Education has begun its exams to begin exams on June 8th, with the High Court blowing up the tenth class examinations. The test plan will be announced in two days with government approval. The Director General of the Government Examinations met Chitra Ramachandran, Special Secretary to the Ministry of Education, on Tuesday.
It is reported that the special general secretary has suggested that the examinations be scheduled to begin on June 8 as it is already late. The High Court said it would review the corona situation on June 3 and a hearing on May 4 would be held between the two. They were informed that they had to make decisions based on the situation.
8 Exams ..25 days
The High Court has given two days time between each test. Accordingly, if the exams begin on June 8th, it is expected to take 25 days to complete the eight major tests, including holidays. That means it will be completed by July 2nd. Vocational exams will be held on July 6, 9 and 13. are considering the unlike in the past, when examinations are underway, we possibility of evaluating completed subjects. If the evaluation starts immediately, it will be completed within 12 days.The examination department is likely to give results by July 25, a top official of the examinations department said. In the wake of the physical distance, new ones are being installed near existing testing centers. As the officials have already made it clear that they will be tested with old ha lockets, it is possible to hire staff to guide new test centers. Transport from the old center to the new center is also planned.
The High Court on Tuesday granted permission to the government to conduct the statewide awaited tenth class examinations. It said it would review the corona outbreak on June 3, postpone the tests if the intensity is high, or go ahead with the test run on June 8. The government has filed a counterclaim detailing the steps taken to conduct the examinations and issued interim injunctions. The hearing has been postponed to June 4. M. Balakrishna filed a public plea challenging the conduct of the corona in the background and the issue of interim injunctions in the past to postpone the hearing. The petition was taken up by a bench comprising Chief Justice Justice RS Chauhan and Justice B.Vijayesen Reddy.Pawan Kumar, the lawyer for the petitioner, argued that the central and state governments had announced the lock down till May 31, but that the state government would go ahead with the tests earlier this month. The chief minister declared that the state is almost a green zone when the bench intervenes. Autos and taxis are turning. The government is taking all possible measures to prevent corona outbreaks.We do not intend to disturb these tests which are necessary to choose the future of the child at this stage, the jury said.
The condition of the High Court stated
- The test center should be widely disseminated in all media on management decisions.
- There should be two days between the test and the test.
- Sanitize and clean the centers before testing.
- Thermal screening kits and adequate medical staff should be made available.
- Helpline for students and their parents.
- Inspection should be conducted in centers with large enclosures, not in narrow rooms.
- Containment and arrangements for safe migration of students from Red zone.
TS 10th class Time Table 2020:
The office of the Director of Government Examinations of Telangana state has announced the TS 10th class time table 2020.The exams are set to be held in the month of March. These exams will start from March 19, 2020 and end on April 6, 2020 and be conducted between 09:30 PM to 12:15 PM/12:45 PM.
The ministry gave the details about the exam and date sheet in an official press release. While the class 10 exams for SSC students will end by April 01, for OSSC candidates, the last exam will be conducted on April 6
The director of the government examinations made it clear that the exams will be conducted strictly as per the released timetable even if the government declared a public holiday or general holiday.All the academic course subjects/papers will be common for both SSC and OSSC course candidates.
TS Board 10th Class Exam 2020 Schedule:
Candidates should download the time table of class 10th in the second week of December 2020. The Exam schedule will be released through online mode. As per last year schedule, the TS Board exam will be started from third week of March to last week of March 2020. Telangana Government also released TS Intermediate Time Table 2020 recently
TS 10th class Time Table and Hall Tickets 2020:
|TS 10th class Time Table 2020||Board of Secondary Education Telanaga Details|
|Name of the Board||BSE Telangana|
|Exam Time Table Released Date||1st week of December 2019|
|Exam Hall Ticket Releasing Date||27th Feb 2020|
|Results Releasing date||—–|
|Mode of TS 10TH Date Sheet||Online|
How to Download TS 10th class Time Table 2020:
SSC Students should follow the given steps to get TS 10 class Time Table are as follows:
- Open Manabadi.co.in website link for Exam Schedule. (Link will be provided above)
- Click on given link.
- You will be redirected to the TS SSC Time Table 2020.
- Check the Exam Schedule properly.
- Download it or take a printout copy of it for future reference.
- Candidates are informed to keep a hard copy and soft copy of the Time table for further use.
The Telangana state government 10th class exams postponement due to Corona in
Telangana. The state government has announced that it will be held on June 8.The
Ministry of Education has released the schedule for freaks with the permission of
the High Court. Exams will be held from 9:30 am to 12:15 pm.The Ministry of Education
has announced that there will be a period of 2 days between each freak on the orders
of the Supreme Court.Beginning with the first paper in English on June 8 Freaks will
conclude on the 29th june.
Important point to remember:
- The Objective paper (Part-B) for all the subjects have to be answered in the last half-an-hour only.
- All the Academic course subjects / Papers are common for both SSC Academic Course and OSSC Course candidates.
- SSC Public Examinations, March 2020 will be conducted strictly as per the above timetable even if the Government declares Public Holiday or General Holiday in respect of any dates mentioned above.
- The performance of the applicants who answer the wrong combination of question papers will be cancelled. Hence the students are instructed to answer right combination question papers only.
- The Performance of the candidate in the examination will be cancelled, if the candidate appears in the Examination centre other than the originally allotted by this office.