AP LAWCET & PG LAWCET 3rd Phase Counseling:
Eligible and qualified candidates of APLAWCET & PGLAWCET-2018 are informed to exercise the options using their old password and Login ID.No.(already whose certificates are got ferified) for the leftover seats and seats now available and consequential vacancies that may arise in process of allotment from any Help Line Centre or Internet facility (Cafe/Home) as per the schedule given below.
The Candidates who have not paid processing fee earlier and not attended for Certificate verification during first phase shall pay the processing fee from 23.10.2018 through payment gateway in https://aplawcet.nic.in and get their certificates verified on 25.10.2018 and 26.10208 and exercise options till 28.10.2018 upto 5.00 PM as per the Ranks mentioned below.
AP LAWCET 3rd Phase Counseling 2018 Dates:
Date for Exercising Options
|25-10-2018 to 28-10-2018 till 5:00 P.M.||
Eligibility for AP LAWCET third phase Counseling:
Candidates who have secured seats but not shown to joined in the allotted college.
Who have not secured seats so far, but got their certificates verified.
Who have not exercised the options so far, but got their certificates verified.
Who have secured seats, reported at allotted college and aspiring for a better option.
Who have not yet paid the processing fee and not attended certificate verification
- Options given in the 1st Phase will not be considered for this Phase of admissions for allotment of a seat and candidates have to exercise options afresh.
- Candidates who are satisfied with their previous allotment and reported at college need not exercise option once again.
- Candidates shall note that if they exercise options now and a seat is allotted as per the options, the vacated seat will be allotted to next meritorious candidate and hence they will have no claim on the previous allotment.
- It is advised to exercise options for interested colleges/courses assuming that vacancies would arise in all colleges in the process of sliding. Allotments will be placed on the website on 29.10.2018 after 6.00 PM. Candidates shall invariably report at allotted college on or before 31.10.2018. Class will commence from 29-10- 2018 as already informed.
AP LAWCET & PG LAWCET Counselling :
APLAWCET counselling is held after results for the law entrance exam are announced. As part of APLAWCET 2018 counselling candidates need to appear for document verification and thereafter select their preferred college. Candidates need to appear for APLAWCET counselling rank-wise.
The law entrance exam is conducted by Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) to shortlist aspirants for admission in three year and five law programmes offered in colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
APLAWCET 2018 Processing Fee:
APLAWCET Counselling Centres:
|Ananthapuramu||Sri Krishnadevaraya University|
|Guntur||Acharya Nagarjuna University|
|Tirupati||SV University (old MBA building)|
|Visakhapatnam||Andhra University, Counselling Center|
|Srikakulam||Dr BR Ambedkar University|
AP LAWCET 2018 Counselling Procedure:
Candidates can complete the AP LAWCET 2018 Counselling Procedure by following the some steps given below:
- Visit the official website link (link is given above).
- Fill the required necessary details and register yourselves on the website.
- Pay the non-refundable counselling fee of 1000/-(Rs. 500/-for SC/ST candidates).
- On successful registration, the option selection page will open.
- Enter your login details and select the college and courses/stream of the order of your preference from the available college and course list.
- Candidates can select the college and subject according to their rank in the merit list.
- On successful submission an OTP will be sent to the candidate’s registered mobile number with which candidate can submit their choice.
- The confirmation of the course and college will be sent to the candidate’s mobile number.
AP LAWCET Admissions:
After the allotment of seats, candidates are provided with the admission order letter. Candidates can download it from the website on the due date. Candidates with the allotment letter have to report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
While taking admission in the college candidates have to produce their original documents and submit the admission fee. Candidates whose documents will not match with the original documents submitted at the time of filling application form will be rejected from getting the admission.
Important Documents for APLAWCET Counselling:
- APLAWCET 2018 Rank Card
- APLAWCET 2018 Hall Ticket
- SSC/Intermediate/Equivalent marksheet
- Qualifying Examination marksheet
- Provisional/Degree Certificate
- Study/Residence Certificate for proving previous 7 years’ study as local Andhra Pradesh Certificate or Non-Local Certificate
- SC/ST/Caste certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Income Certificate or Ration Card
- Sports/PH/NCC/CAP Certificates (if any)