Telangana MBBS BDS 2017 Counselling Notification:
Telangana MBBS/BDS 2017 Counselling Notification: The detailed Notification regarding cutoff scores, eligibility, instructions, procedure for filling online application and Prospectus will be available in the University website : www.knruhs.in & http://medadm.tsche.in. Eligible Candidates can apply online from 11 A.M. on 09-07-2017 to 18-07-2017 up to 5.00 p.m.
Application forms through online are invited from candidates who have qualified by securing marks of cutoff scores and above in National Eligibility-cum- Entrance Test (NEET) UG – 2017 and fulfilled the following eligibility criteria for admission into Under Graduate Medical and Dental Courses for the academic year 2017-18 under Competent Authority Quota seats in Government, Private Medical & Dental Colleges under KNR UHS, Warangal.
Telangana MBBS/BDS 2017 Counselling Notification, Apply Online @ www.knruhs.in:
Cut off scores for Under Graduate Medical and Dental courses: State Merit position of the candidates applied for, will be prepared based on the NEET UG – 2017 Ranks and other eligibility criteria notified here under.
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut off Score (out of 720)|
|General Category||50th Percentile||131|
|Persons with Disability (OC)||45th Percentile||118|
The Eligible candidates, who have qualified and secured marks of minimum percentile and above in NEET UG – 2017, have to apply for determining the State Merit position for Competent Authority quota seats in respective categories subject to the conditions specified in admission Regulations/Prospectus. (Refer regulations/ prospectus for detailed clarifications).
- The candidate should be an Indian National or Person of Indian Origin.
- The candidate should have passed Intermediate
- OC candidates should obtain not less than 50% marks in science subjects.
- BC/SC/ST candidates should obtain not less than 40% marks in science subjects.
- OC PH candidates should obtain not less than 45% marks in science subjects.
- The candidate should have qualified in NEET UG -2017 conducted by CBSE
- OC candidates should secure not less than 50th percentile in NEET UG -2017
- BC/SC/ST candidates should secure not less than 40th percentile in NEET UG -2017.
- OC PH candidates should secure not less than 45th percentile in NEET UG -2017.
Registration and Verification Fee:
Fee for UG Medical and Dental Courses :- The Registration and Verification fee of Rs.2,500/-(Bank transaction charges extra)for OC & BC candidates and Rs.2,000/- (Bank transaction charges extra) for SC/ST candidates shall be paid through online by Debit card / Credit card or Net Banking. Under any circumstances fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted to a further date.
Procedure of filling online application and online payment for UG Medical and Dental Courses:
- Read the Notification, Prospectus / Regulations carefully.
- Visit website through Internet Explorer 11 version only to fill the application form.
- The fee can be paid through Debit card / Credit card or Net Banking.
- The fee paid by the applicants is not refundable/transferrable under any circumstances.
Keep the following documents ready while filling online application to avoid delay in filling:
(a) Admit card of NEET UG – 2017
(b) Rank card of NEET UG-2017
(c) SSC or equivalent examination containing the Date of Birth
(d) Memorandum of marks of qualifying examination i.e., Intermediate or Equivalent examination.
(e) Transfer certificate (T.C)
(f) Study Certificate(s) from 6th class to Intermediate.
(g) Category certificate/minority status certificates if applicable.
(h) Aadhar Card
Procedure for submission of filled-in online Application form for UG Medical and Dental courses:
The candidate should submit the print-out of the filled-in Online application form in person along with two (2) sets of copies of required certificates on the scheduled date at the center for verification of original certificates to be notified by the University. The candidates need not submit Printout of Application by post/by hand to the University.
The original certificates to be submitted at the time of verification of certificates at the notified center:
- Admit card of NEET UG – 2017
- Rank card of NEET UG-2017
- SSC or equivalent examination containing the Date of Birth
- Memorandum of marks of qualifying examination i.e., Intermediate or Equivalent examination.
- Transfer certificate (T.C)
- Study Certificate(s) from 6th class to Intermediate.
- Permanent Caste Certificate (Integrated Community Certificate) claiming reservation under BC/SC/ST Categories issued by an Officer prescribed.
- Service records & SSC/ SSLC certificate of parent/ relative if parent is not in-service.
- Aadhar Card
- Minority certificates issued by the concerned Department.
- Candidates who have studied in the institutions outside of Telangana have to submit 10 years (years of period to be specified) residence certificate of the candidate or either of the parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar
- The candidates claiming fee exemption shall produce the latest Income certificate of the Parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar.
- Undertaking in the form of Affidavit on Rs. 100 /- Stamp paper by the Parent and candidate stating that the caste and area mentioned in the certificates are genuine and they will be held responsible for any further consequences as per LAW if any discrepancy noticed.
- Candidates claiming eligibility of reservation under Special categories i.e., CAP, NCC, Sports & Games, PH, PMC and Anglo Indian should furnish the required certificate in support of their claim.