Telangana Polycet Final Phase 2017 Counselling Dates:
TS Polycet 2017 Final Phase Counselling Dates Rank Wise, Certificates Verification details are available at tspolycet.nic.in. The Qualified Candidates of TS POLYCET-2017 who have not attended for Certificate Verification earlier shall get their Certificates verified from designated Help Line Centres mentioned in the Annexure I. The candidates who have participated in Phase-I Counseling can also exercise options using their old password, Login ID, for the leftover seats now available and consequential vacancies that may arise in the process of allotment as per the schedule given below, and it is advised to exercise options for interested Polytechnics assuming that vacancies are available in the course of their choice.
TS Polycet 2017 Final Phase Counselling Dates Rank Wise, Certificates Verification @ tspolycet.nic.in
Schedule for Certificate Verification & Exercising Options For All Locations: Reporting Time 09:00 A.M.
1. Allotments will be placed in the website https://tspolycet.nic.in on 15-07-2017 after 8:00P.M.
2. For downloading the candidates allotment order, enter the ROC Form Number, Hall Ticket Number, Password, and Date of Birth in Candidates login in https://tspolycet.nic.in
3.IMPORTANT:-The candidates shall refer to https://tspolycet.nic.in for information regarding addition or deletion of any Polytechnic Colleges/Courses up to the day proposed for exercising options.
Who can exercise options?
- Candidates who have secured seat but not interested to join.
- Who have not secured seat so far but got their certificates verified.
- Who have not exercised the options so far but got their certificates verified.
- Who have secured a seat, reported and aspiring for a better option.
- Who have reported/Not reported but cancelled their Phase-I allotment. And any other eligible candidates.
- Options Given In The Phase-I Will Not Be Considered For Allotment & Candidates Have To Exercise Option Refresh.
- Candidates Who Are Satisfied With Their Previous Allotment & Paid The Tuition Fee Through Challan Need Not Exercise Option Once Again.
- Candidates Shall Note That if They Exercise Options Now & A Seat IS Allotted As Per The Options, The
- Vacated Seat Will Be Allotted To Next Meritorious Candidate & Hence They Will Have No Claim on Previous Allotment.
- The Special Category Candidates (Sports/NCC/CAP/PH) Who Did Not Get Their Certificates verified earlier should get their certificates verified now at sankethika vidya bhavan, Masab Tank, Hyderabad only.
- Candidates Residing in Quli-Qutub-Shahi Urban Development Area Have To Produce Certificate of residence & ration card to take seats available in q.q. govt. polytechnic, hyderabad and they have to attend for certificate verification at q.q. govt. polytechnic,chandulal baradari, opposite to zoo park, old city, Hyderabad.
Certificates To Be Produced By The Candidates:
All original certificates and 2 sets of Xerox copies of the following
- TSPOLYCET-2017 Hall Ticket.
- TSPOLYCET-2017 Rank Card.
- Aadhaar Card.
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo.
- IV to X Study Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate (T.C).
- Income Certificate issued on or after 01-01-2017 by competent authority.
- If applicable. Caste certificate issued by competent authority, if applicable.
- Physically Challenged (PH)/Children of Armed Forces Personnel (CAP)/ NCC/Sports and Games/Minority Candidate, if applicable.
- Residence certificate of either of parents in Telangana for 10 years in case of Non-Local candidates. Residence Certificate of candidate for a period of 7 years preceding to qualifying examination in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education.
Fee To Be Paid:
- Processing Fee: Rs.500/- (OC/BC), Rs.250/-(SC/ST). At the Time of Certificate Verification.
- The Tuition Fee payable after allotment varies between Rs. 3800/- to Rs. 15500/- per annum depending on type of college allotted.
The reimbursement of Tuition Fee in respect of all eligible candidates will be as per the orders issued by The Government of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh States from time to time. However, all the candidates have to pay Rs 600/- towards TS-SBTET recognition fee as prescribed.