Andhra University PGCET Notification 2017
Andhra University PGCET (AUCET) Notification 2017: AU PGCET 2017 Examination is going to be conducted tentatively on 5 May 2017. Students can apply online for admission into M.Sc, M.A, M.Com, M.H.R.M, M.Li.Sc, M.P.Ed, M.Tech, M.Sc 5- year integrated course in Geology and M.A. 5-year integrated course in Economics etc offered by Andhra University, Visakhapatnam and Dr.B.R.Ambedkar University, Srikakulam through AUCET- 2017 for the academic year 2017-18.
Andhra University PGCET Notification 2017 – AUCET Exam Dates, Apply Online
Andhra University PGCET Notification 2017 Eligible candidates may submit their applications through online mode only; for online submission, for further details visit website www.manabadi.com
|Availability of Online application Form||8 March 2017|
|Last date for Submission of Online application Form||15 April 2017|
|Last date for Submission of Online application Form with late Fee||25 April 2017|
|Upload of complaints from the candidates regarding the online applications||16 – 27 April 2017|
|Down Loading Hall Tickets from||2 May 2017|
|Date of Entrance Exam||5 May 2017 (Tentative)|
|Date of Publication of Results||21 May 2017 (Tentative)|
Eligibility Criteria for AUCET 2017:
Nationality and Domicile:
- Candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
- Candidate should be belong to the State of Andhra Pradesh only and should satisfy Local / Non-Local status requirements as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Sate Educational Institutes or 1974 as subsequently amended.
- Candidates should satisfy Local / Non Local status requirements as per AP GO MS No 153.
- The Candidate other than Indian national should satisfy the rules of the Universities concerned.
Educational Eligibility for AUCET 2017:
- Candidates applying for AUCET need to complete their graduation with 50% aggregate marks from recognized university.
- Candidates who are in final year/semester of their degree course can also eligible to apply.
- Candidates have to apply for relevant courses of their graduation.
- Candidates who pursed Bachelors Degree from school of Distance Education in AU without 10+2+3 pattern are also eligible but only with residence certificate.
Age Limit for AUCET 2017:
Applicants of Andhra University CET (AUPGCET) 2017 need to be above 21 years. andhra university pgcet aucet notification 2017. However maximum age limit for obtaining a Fee Reimbursement in respect of SC / ST/ BC is 34 years and in respect of EBC / Minorities / Disabled is 30 years.
Application Fee & Payment:
- General category candidates should pay the application pay of Rs 600/- while SC/ST/PH reserved candidates have to pay Rs 500/-.
- The fee may be paid through Andhra Bank / State Bank of India (SBI) Chalan and also through payment Gateway (Credit card / debit Card / Net Banking).
- In case a student want appear for more than one test separate registration fee has to be paid for each test.
The Following are the List of Examination Centers for AUCET 2017. Candidates applying for more than one test are advised to opt for same center, as there is a likelihood of clash of dates and timings. Request for change of test center and subject opted by the candidate in the application form will not be considered under any circumstances.
- Based on the Merit in the Entrance Test.
- Admission into of college depends on it Recognition / Affiliation by the statutory bodies and option of the college exercised in counseling.
- Rule of Reservation.
- Admission to 85% of seats shall be reserved for local candidates and 15% of seats shall be left unreserved of specified in the AP educational Institutions order 1974 as amended.