University Of Hyderabad PG & Ph.D 2020-21 Entrance Exam Notification:
University of Hyderabad Admission 2020
UniversityOf Hyderabad, the country’s premier institution of postgraduate teaching and research, was established as a central university in 1974.The University provides postgraduate services, 5-year comprehensive master’s degree courses, and academic studies in various major science fields (including medical sciences, engineering sciences & technology), humanities, social sciences, performing arts, fine arts, communication, and management studies.Candidates that read critical details of Hyderabad University Admission 2020-21 such as important dates, application fee structure, how to apply and some other information from the following article.
University of Hyderabad Admission 2020
Admission to the UniversityOf Hyderabad is available to everyone who meets the prescribed requirements. For admission to the 5-year integrated M.Sc, M.Tech, M.phil and Ph.D. courses for the year 2020, applications will have to be filled in via an all-India entrance test. The applicants would have to file the applications online.
Important schedule of UOH Admission 2020
|Commencement of Online application||1st week of Apr 2020|
|Last date for submitting the online application||1st week of May 2020|
|Downloading of Hall ticket||2nd week of May 2020|
|Dates of Entrance Examinations||Last week of May 2020|
|Release of Provisional Answer Key||1st week of Jun 2020|
|Challenge of provisional answer key until||1st week of Jun 2020|
|Release of Final Answer Key||2nd week of Jun 2020|
|Result announced||2nd week of Jun 2020|
UOH M.Tech Admission 2020
Students seeking admission to the M.Tech program may apply for CCMT’s (Centralized M.Tech Counselling). GATE eligible candidates who haven’t previously registered on the CCMT platform can now register.
UOH MBA Admissions 2020
CAT scores 2019 will be used for short listing of the party discussion / interview candidates. Therefore, a nominee has to appear for the IIMs to be conducting CAT 2019. IIMs have no role in the selection process or program execution.
UOH Ph.D. Admission 2020
UniversityOf Hyderabad (UoH), will give the notification for admission to the Academic Year 2020-21 Ph.D. programmes. Interviews will be carried out and choices for admission will be made based on the applicants ‘results in the interview, while taking into account the weight-age for their JRF qualification.
The eligibility requirements are set out below for admissions 2020-21. Before applying for admission to the UOH, candidates can check the eligibility criteria. It is given according to information from the preceding year. Candidates will use the following to review the eligibility requirements.
UOH 2020 Reservation Policy
|Dependents of Defence personnel||Up to 5%|
The students can download the admit cards at www.uohyd.ac.in from the official web site. All students must hold an admit card along with proof of identity on the day of the test. Candidates will not be permitted to sit at any other Center in the entrance exam except for the Center specified in the tickets for the classroom.The admit card is an important document you will need to hold for future purposes. The admission card includes all necessary test information such as the candidate’s name, the test location, the test site description, the subject code, the address of the test site, the candidate’s photograph, the candidate’s signature and some general instructions to be followed by the applicant during the test.When the students are accepted for admission, the UOH admit card can be reviewed at the time of the examination and also at the time of the personal interview. Therefore candidates must keep the document secure with them.
- The question paper should be answered only in English except in the case of admission to language courses for which the question paper should be answered in the language concerned.
- The Entrance Examinations for various P.G. Degree Courses, I.M.Sc. (5-year Integrated) courses in Sciences and I.M.A. (5-year Integrated) courses in Humanities and Social Sciences will consist of only a written test of 100 marks.
- The entrance examinations in the case of MPA, MFA and M.A. in Communication in the Sarojini Naidu School, MBA Health Care and Hospital Management, MBA Business Analytics, Executive MBA will consist of a written test and a practical test/Group Discussion and/or interview. Only such candidates who are found successful in the written test will be called for the practical test/Group Discussion and/or interview at Hyderabad. The tentative schedule for the written test, practical test/ interview for all the courses is given in a tabular form at the end of this chapter.
- The entrance examination for the MBA Health Care and Hospital Management, MBA Business Analytics and Executive MBA will consist of a written test and an interview. The written test will carry 75 marks and the Group Discussion and Personal Interview 25 marks.
- Admission to M.Tech. Computer Science/Artificial Intelligence/Information Technology/Information Security/Bioinformatics/Materials Engineering Courses will be as per the guidelines of CCMT Centralized Counseling for M.Tech.)
- The admission to 5-Year Integrated M.Tech. Computer Science will be done through CSAB based on JEE (Main) examination score 2020.
- Admission to M.Tech. Integrated Circuit Technology is based on GATE scores.
- The admission to MCA will be done through NIMCET-2020 scores.
- Please see section on Minimum qualifications for admission to various courses and intake for the academic year 2020-21, for instructions to sponsored candidates.
- The performance of the candidates in the test consisting of Objective or Multiple Choice Questions will be evaluated using the OMR technology as listed below. The candidates will be required to mark the answers in the OMR Sheet with blue or black ball-point or sketch pen during the test. Necessary instructions will be given in the relevant question papers.
The test for the various courses will follow the pattern discussed as follows:-
Total marks – 100
Medium – English
Duration – 2 hours
Type of questions – multiple choice questions.
- For I.M.Sc. and I.M.A. (5-year Integrated) in different disciplines and M.Sc. – the admission for this programme will be done through a written test on OMR sheet. The syllabus will depend on the course for which you are applying.
- For PhD / M.Phil program – the test will be of 80 Maks consists of two parts Part A and Part B.
- Part A will consist 50% of the questions based on Research Methodology and part B will consist of 50% of the questions on specific subjects.
- Part A- will have 25 marks and one mark will be awarded for each question there will be negative marking of 0.33 mark for each incorrect answer marked.
- Part B will consist of objective type questions. There will be negative marking for each answer that is marked incorrect.
UniversityOf Hyderabad result will be announced after the successful completion of the entrance exam and will be uploaded to the official website i.e. www.acad.uohyd.ac.in. The candidates will also be able to download the result from here. Please stay connected to us for more details of UOH 2020 Results.
Previous Year Question Paper
Those who interested to appear in the Entrance Examination for this academic year can view and download the previous year question paper for practice from the below direct link.
Answer Key 2019
|Exam Date & Shift||Provisional Answer Key||Final Answer Key|
|27 May 2019 10:00 AM||Click Here||Click Here|
|27 May 2019 02:00 PM||Click Here||Click Here|
|28 May 2019 10:00 AM||Click Here||Click Here|
|28 May 2019 02:00 PM||Click Here||Click Here|
|29 May 2019 10:00 AM||Click Here||Click Here|
|29 May 2019 02:00 PM||Click Here||Click Here|
|30 May 2019 10:00 AM||Click Here||Click Here|
|30 May 2019 02:00 PM||Click Here||Click Here|
|31 May 2019 10:00 AM||Click Here||Click Here|
|31 May 2019 02:00 PM||Click Here||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques 1. From where can I check the University of Hyderabad 2020 application form?
Ans 1. Application form of University of Hyderabad 2020 can be checked on the official website manabadi.co.in
Ques 2. What details will be mentioned on the admit card of University of Hyderabad 2020?
Ans 2. University of Hyderabad admit card will mention details like candidate’s name, score, exam centre, reporting time, exam day instructions and guidelines
Ques 3. When will the merit list of the University of Hyderabad 2020 be released?
Ans 3. The merit list for admissions in the University of Hyderabad will be the first week of July 2020
Ques 4. When will the University of Hyderabad 2020 counselling be conducted?
Ans 4. The University of Hyderabad counselling will be conducted in the second week of July 2020.