TSRJC CET 2020 Notification @tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in Telangana
Residential Junior Colleges Entrance Exam 2020: Notification will be issued in the immediate future for Telangana Residential Junior College Common Entrance Examination (TSRJC CET 2020) for admission to intermediate courses such as MPC / BI.P.C / MEC / CEC in Telangana State Residential Junior Colleges for the academic year 2020-21.Telangana’s state government provides high-class education to those who can’t study at leading private universities. In these colleges they also offer EAMCET coaching and other competitive exams. TSREIS (Telangana Residential Educational Universities Society) TSRJC has announced the TSRJC CET 2020 Notification. For more details on the TSRJC CET 2020 application form, charge, requirements, test date, how to apply and other information given below, eligible applicants may apply online.
TSRJC CET 2020 Notification
TS Gurukul Jr Colleges TSRJC CET 2020 Notice issued to admit to the intermediate academic year 2020-20. Telangana Residential Educational Institutions has officially released an admission notice in leading newspapers at Gurukula Junior Colleges. On or before 11th April 2020, qualifying applicants can now apply online at tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in.
TSRJC CET -2020 Important Events
|Name of the Exam||TSRJC CET-2020|
|Conducting Organization||TELANGANA RESIDENTIAL EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS SOCIETY,HYDERABAD|
|TSRJC CET-2020 Application/Fee Starting Date||12th March 2020|
|TSRJC CET-2020 Application/Fee Closing Date||11th April 2020|
|TSRJC CET-2020 Exam Date||10th May 2020|
|TSRJC CET-2020 Exam Timings||10AM to 12.30PM|
|TSRJC CET-2020 Hall Ticket Release Date||1st Week of May 2020|
|S no.||Category of TSR Jr College||No. of Colleges|
TSR Junior Colleges Outstanding Features:-
- Many of the TSR Junior Colleges provide residential education
- Individual attention is being paid to each student
- Loco Parent system is implemented by appointing Lecturers as
loco parent to a group of 15 to 20 students.
- Long term Coaching is provided to students to prepare them for
exams like IIT-JEE/EAMCET/ NEET.
- Day starts with the physical exercises and Classes will commence
at 5.30 AM and academic activities will continue till 10.00 pm in the night.
- Apart from the academic activities, importance is given to
sports and games and other co- curricular activities for all-round
development of students.
- SC:15%, ST:06%, BC-A:07 % BC-B:10%, BC-C:01%, BC-D:07, BC-E:04%
- Spl category Reservation: PHC:3%, Sports:3% CAP( Children of Armed Personnel):3%
can pick any CENTER that will appear for Test)
TSRJC CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must be an Indian resident, and studied only at TELANGANA.
The qualifying exam must also have passed in March 2020, in the first attempt.Candidates that have passed in previous years are not excluded, nor are they required to apply.
OC Applicant must secure a minimum GPA of 6 and must secure a minimum GPA of 5 in S.S.C or an equally qualifying examination and a GPA of 4 in English for all candidates BC, SC, ST and Minority.
Candidates who will appear for 10th Class March 2020 exams from 31 districts of Telangana State are eligible.Candidates must be People of Telangana. He / she must have passed Class 10 at first attempt. In addition, applicants for the OC will secure a minimum of 6 GPA and SC, ST, BC and minority applicants must secure GPA of 5 in SSC.
- Examination Centers: District Headquarters of 10 Erstwhile. Districts (Candidates can pick any district to be tested)
TSRJC CET 2020 Application Fee
Examination Fee: Rs.150/-
Applicants must pay Rs.150 on request costs. He / shewill apply at http:/tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in.
The applicant must have the appropriate preliminary details (i.e. the candidate’s name, date of birth and mobile number) at the ONLINE CENTER or PAYMENT GATEWAY (By Credit Card / Debit Card).
How to Apply TSRJC CET 2020
- open the official site of TSRJC CET @ https://tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in
- See the Recruitment Option
- Download that notification
- Clearly, refer all the details in it
- Submit the form
- Take the hard copy of the Submitted application.