Telangana Edcet 2021 Notification
TS EDCET 2021 NOTIFICATION for the year 2021 has released.
“EDCET 2021 (TS Education Common Entrance Test 2021) “notification is issued
on April 2021. TS EDCET 2021 is an entrance test for admission to
the B.Ed. (Bachelor of Education) course at all universities and private colleges
in Telangana. This TSEDCET will be carried out through TS Edcet 2021.
TS EDCET 2021 Entrance Exam Notification
The Osmania University runs Edcet 2021. TSCHE is most likely to assign OU
responsibilities for Telangana Edcet 2021, and the schedule is issued.
The machine dependent exam will be Telangana Edcet 2021. The examination
is conducted once a year and is carried out at state level. Students
wishing to enter standard 2-year BED course may adopt for this exam.
Once the aspirants have passed this test, they will take the admissions
to government and private BED Colleges. This article will help you get more
information about the TS Edcet 2021 Notification.
TS EdCET Notification 2021 Is given for your gaze here. We recommend you visit however
Edcet 2021 official website http://edcet.tsche.ac.in/
TS EdCET 2021 Notification
TS Ed.CET 2021
(TS.Education Common Entrnace Test) conducted on behalf of TSCHE by Osmania University Hyderabad. In accordance with G.O.Ms. No.72 (SE.Trg-1) dept. dated 05-07-2004 & amendments,
TS.Education Common Entrance Test (TS Ed.Cet-2021)
- For admission into B.Ed. regular course of two years duration for the academic year 2020-22 will be conducted on May 2021. Eligible candidates can submit their applications through online mode only by paying the application registration and processing fee of RS.650/- (for SC/ST Rs.450/-) through TS Online Payment gateway (Credit card/ Debit card and net banking). The detailed information regarding eligibility, syllabus and model question paper, Mock Test, related instructions and procedure of online submission of Applications are available on the websites
|TS EdCET 2021 Notification||Dates|
|TS EdCet 2021 Notification release date||April 2021|
|Submission form Edcet online application starting date||April 2021|
|Submitting Edcet application form last date||April 2021|
|Submitting the Edcet application form with a late fee [Rs. 500]||——-|
|Submitting the Edcet application form with a late fee [Rs. 1000]||——-|
|Available of TSEdcet Hallticket / TSEdcet Admit Card From||——-|
|Date for TS Edcet Exam 2021||July , 2021|
|Time for Edcet Exam||11:00AM to 01:00PM|
03:00PM to 05:00PM
|Publication of TSEdcet 2021 Preliminary key||Will be release soon|
|Receiving objection on preliminary key Last Date||Will be release soon|
|TSEdcet Results 2021/Ranks 2021 Announcement||Will be release soon|
|TSEdcet Counselling 2021/ TSEdcet 2021 Admissions||any time in August to october|
TS EdCET Eligibility 2021
In order to meet the TSEdCET 2021 eligibility criteria candidates should
meet the specifications specified below:
- All candidates for the TSEdCET test must be Indian nationals.
- All candidates should meet local / non-local status criteria as set out in
the Telangana Educational Institutions (Admission Regulation) Order 1974.
- Candidates should be at least 19 years of age as of 1 July of
the year in which notification of TSEdCET is out
- There is no age limit to appear on TSEdCET review
- All applicants will clear their BA / BSc / BSc (Home Science)/BCom / BTech / BCA / BBM
or postgraduate degree in relevant subject or five-year integrated course in the relevant
subject of methodology or some other equivalent degree with an aggregate mark of at least 50 percent. For applicants of the SC / ST / BC category (A / B / C / D / E)/PH minimum marksneeded in the qualified category The qualifying test is 40 per cent.
- Applicants who secure at least 55 percent marks in BE / BTech with Science / Mathematics as one of the subjects or any other equivalent qualification may also apply
- Candidates who have cleared MBBS / BDS / BAMS / BL / LLB / BA (Languages)/BOL
and any other course of this kind are not eligible for TSEdCET BEd admission.
TS EdCET Qualification details:
Eligibility criteria for the choice of subject under part-C of TS Ed.CET exam
How to apply for Telangana Edcet 2021:
- To apply for TS EdCET 2021, email Id is mandatory.
- Visit or visit this page at the Official website (www.edcet.tsche.ac.in).
We will guide you to EdCET Submit page at Manabadi.co.in.
- Click on “Apply Online” link.
- During online submission the following information must be held ready to
fill in the details:
- Hall ticket Number of Qualifying Examination
- Hall ticket Number of S.S.C. or equivalent
- Date of Birth
- Caste in case of SC/ST/BC candidates
- Aadhar Number
- PH, NCC, Sports etc.
- Income Upto One Lakh or Up to Two Lakhs or More than Two Lakhs (Rupees)
- Ration Card
- Study or Residence or relevant certificate for proof of local status (last 12 years)
- On the day of the TS Ed.CET-2021 test, the applicant must apply the
“FILLED IN ONLINE Ed.CET 2021 APPLICATION FORM” to the invigilator in the
examining hall. In addition, place a recent color photograph (3.5cms x 3.5cms)
in the box given (Lower / Left side) on the “FILLED IN ONLINE Ed.CET 2021 APPLICATION FORM” and get it approved by a Gazetted Officer / Principal of the
college where the student was studying.
- The candidate belonging to the SC / ST category must submit the certified
“CASTE CERTIFICATE” together with the FILLED IN ONLINE APPLICATION FORM “to
the Invigilator at the Examination Hall on the day of the TS Ed.CET-2021 exam,
if the application number of his / her Caste Certificate is not provided at the
time of the application’s online submission.