TS ECET 2020 Notification: TS ECET, a Common Entrance Test known as Engineering Common Entrance Test for Diploma Holders and for B.Sc (Maths) Degree Holders and In short ECET (FDH & B.Sc (Mathematics) } 2020 will be conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU-H), Hyderabad on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education for the academic year 2020-21. This is a state level entrance examinations and the exam will be conducted at different centers across the state of Telangana.
TS ECET 2020 Notification – Telangana Eligibility Test Exam Apply Online
Candidates who wish to appear for TS ECET 2020 may submit their applications through ONLINE Mode only.
|Notification Issue Date||20/02/2020|
|Commencement of submission online Applications||24/02/2020|
|Last date for submission of application without late fee||10 June 2020|
|with late fee of Rs:500/-||——|
|Last date for submission of application (with late fee of Rs:1000/-||——|
|Last date for submission of application (with late fee of Rs:5000/-||——|
|Last date for submission of application (with late fee of Rs:10000/-||——|
|Download of Hall tickets from website from|
|TS ECET Examination Date||31s August 2020|
|Release of Preliminary Key||Will be release soon|
|Declaration of Results||Will be release soon|
Qualification for TS ECET 2020:
- For admission to B.E/B.Tech/B>Pharmacy courses, candidates must have Diploma Engineering and Technology/Pharmacy from the institution recognized by the Government of Telangana/Andhra Pradesh.
- Passed the 3-year B.Sc Degree examination with Mathematics from a recognized University of Telangana/Andhra Pradesh state.
- Candidates who are in their final year Diploma course are eligible to take admission but they should have completed the prescribed practical training required for the award of Diploma course before admission.
- General category candidates must have qualified Diploma in Engineering and Technology/Pharmacy/ B.Sc degree with minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ST candidates).
- For General Candidates : Rs 800/-
- For SC/ST Candidates: Rs 400/-
The students can down load the TS ECET Exam Notification 2020 PDF at the official web site of the board. The students can also avail details at our web site www.manabadi.com or www.manabadi.co.in for other details regarding the TSECET 2019 examination like Syllabus, Eligibility Criteria and Results etc.