Telangana Polycet 2018 Results : Polytechnic Common Entrance Test Results 2018 will be 28th April 2018! The Telangana State Polycet Examination results or the TS CEEP Results 2018 will most likely be declared today at manabadi.com. The Polycet 2018 exam was conducted on April 21, 2018 in 4 Sets namely Set A, Set B, Set C, Set D.
TS Polycet 2018 Exam Results Available Soon
Telangana Polycet 2018 Results – TS CEEP Result, Rank Card @ Manabadi.com
Polytechnic Common Entrance Test-2018 Result : All those students who have passed SSC, will be eligible for counseling before admission in various colleges. The scores of the Polycet / CEEP exam 2018 will determine in which college students will get admissions into the Engineering / Non Engineering and Diploma Courses. Students can log on to official website manabadi.com to check their Polycet/CEEP Results 2018.
POLYCET is a Polytechnic common entrance test conducted by State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad for admission into Diploma level programmes conducted in Government, aided, Private unaided polytechnics and polytechnics run in existing Private unaided Engineering Colleges.
The State Board of Technical Education and Training, Telangana, Hyderabad will conduct “Polytechnic Common Entrance Test POLYCET for the candidates seeking admission in to all Diploma Courses in Engineering /Non Engineering/Technology offered at Polytechnics /Institutions ﴾including Aided and Unaided Private Polytechnics /Institutions running as 2nd shift in Private Engineering Colleges﴿ in Telangana State for the academic year 2018 ‐ 2019.
Students can log on to official website manabadi.com to check their TS Polycet/CEEP Results 2018.
Telangana POLYCET Exam Results 2018 to be available on 28-04-2018.
RESULTS OF POLYCET-2018
- The minimum marks for declaring a candidate to have passed in the Entrance examination shall be thirty percent i.e., 36 marks out of 120.
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled castes or Scheduled Tribes shall be assigned ranking irrespective of the marks obtained in the entrance test. Such candidates with less than 30% marks in POLYCET-2018 shall be eligible to compete for their category of seats during the admission.
- The marks obtained at the entrance test shall be considered for the purpose of assigning rank, on the basis of which, selection shall be made for admission in to diploma courses.
- The above rules are subject to any amendments that may be issued by the Government from time to time.
- Every care will be taken to avoid errors in the valuation of answer sheets, tabulation of results and ranking of the candidates. Hence, request for revaluation or re-totalling will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- In case of a tie in rank at entrance test, the marks of the following subjects at Entrance Test in the same order as given below shall be considered for resolving the tie. i) Mathematics ii) Physics iii) Date of Birth
- While resolving the tie basing on the Date of birth as entered in the S.S.C. Certificate of the Candidate, candidate born earlier will be deemed to have obtained higher rank (better rank).
- In case the tie is still not resolved, the candidate who has secured higher percentage of marks in the qualifying test will be considered to have obtained a better rank, to resolve the tie.
- The results are likely to be declared within fifteen days from the date of test. Rank Cards will also be dispatched within a week from the date of declaration of results.
- The Candidates can download rank card from manabadi.com, hptts://polycetts.nic.in or www.sbtet.telangana.gov.in or from any help line centers or otherwise can contact coordinator of any helpline center for any further assistance.
Steps to Check TS Polycet/CEEP Results 2018
1. Visit the official website manabadi.com.
2. Keep you hall ticket handy, enter and submit your hall ticket number or the registration number.
3. Check your Telangana Polycet/CEEP 2018 Results on computer screen.
4. Download the scorecard and take a print of the TS Polycet/CEEP Results for future use.
5. All the best!