TS PGECET Hall Tickets 2019: Telangana PGECET 2019 Exam Hall Tickets is going to be released on 21st May 2019 for the academic year 2019-20 on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). Post Graduate Courses in Engineering, Technology, Architecture, Pharmacy and planning. The University College of Engineering Osmania University is going to conduct the Examination on behalf of Telangana State Council for Higher Education (TSCHE.) It is the state level entrance examination. Candidate those have scored appreciable marks in GATE exam will be exempted from appearing in the test but they are required to apply for TS PGECET separately. The following are the details regarding Examination. The students can avail the details regarding exam from our official website. www.manabadi.com or www.manabadi.co.in.
TS PGECET 2019 Hall Tickets – Telangana PGECET Eligibility Test Exam Admit Cards, Download Here
To download Your Telangana PGECET 2019 Exam Hall tickets Students need to Enter Registration No./Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket No/Date of Birth. If any Student forgot here Registration Number, he/she required to enter Transaction ID, Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket No, Class 10th Hall Ticket Details to get their TS PGECET Hall Tickets.
Telangana PGECET 2019 Hall Tickets – Available Soon
How to Download TS PGECET 2019 Hall Tickets:
As per the schedule, TS PGECET 2019 convener Prof.S.Sameen Fatima TS PGECET 2019 Principal University College of Engineering, Osmania University. Telangana PGECET Hall Tickets are released. To know your hall tickets download, you must need to follow the below given procedure.
- Log on to the official website of the test manabadi.com or http://pgecet.tsche.ac.in/
- Click on the link TS PGECET 2019 Hall Tickets.
- Enter the Registration Number and submit the details.
- The TS PGECET-2019 Hall Tickets will appear on the screen.
- Download it and take a print out of the same.
Minimum Eligibility Criteria for TS PGECET 2019:
Those Candidates who wants to appear for TS PGECET 2019 Hall Tickets should fulfill the requirements prescribed by the University failing which the candidate will not be allowed to take the examination.
- Candidates who are residents of Telangana State and fulfilling the domicile requirements may apply for the post.
- Candidate should hold BE, B.Tech & AMIE from a recognized university and institute with obtaining minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC & ST category applicants.)
- If the candidates have obtained their degree through distance education are also eligible to apply if their degree is approved from AICTE DEC.
- GATE qualified candidates are exempted from appearing in the test but they will have to apply for the test separately.