Telangana POLYCET Notification 2023
TS POLYCET NOTIFICATION for the year 2023 has RELEASED.
TS POLYCET Notification 2023 Click Here
For your glimpse here is the comprehensive TS POLYCET Notification 2023.
However we recommend you visit the official Notification website of Polycet 2023.
This article includes TS POLYCET 2023 Notification overview.
“Telangana Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2023 (TS-POLYCET 2023)”. The State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad, will conduct this examination, known as TSPOLYCET 2023. The examination is conducted once a year and is carried out at state level. For this exam , students who wish to choose a stream of different engineering / non-engineering diploma courses may adopt. We will take the admissions in government and private Polytechnic colleges once the students pass this test.
This article helps you to learn more about TS POLYCET 2023 Notification,
POLYCET exam dates, eligibility to write POLYCET Exam, TS POLYCET 2023 syllabus,
and the application form for Telangana POLYCET.
(TS Polytechnic Common Entrance Test) conducted on behalf of TSPOLYCET by State Board of Technical Education and Training Hyderabad.
TS POLYCET Exam Dates 2023:
|Online application release||16th Jan 2023|
|Last date to fill application||24th Apr 2023|
|Admit card release||25th Apr 2023|
|Date of examination||17th May 2023|
|Answer key release||June 2023|
|Result declaration||27th May 2023|
TS POLYCET 2023 eligibility criteria:
Candidates must review the TS PolyCET eligibility requirements before filling
out the TS POLYCET 2023 application form:
- Nationality: Candidate must be National Indian.
- Domicile: Candidates must be from the state of Telangana or Andhra Pradesh.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have passed a senior high school (SSC) examination conducted by the Telangana state board or other equivalent examination.
- Percentage: Minimum 35% Needed for qualifying examination and at least 35 percent
marks in subjects of physics , chemistry & mathematics.
- Age Criteria: No age requirement will be required to apply for the examination.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates who appear in the Senior Secondary Class and whose results are not yet considered qualified to apply.
|Description of Polycet Fee||Amount|
|For SC,ST Students :||Rs.250/-|
|For other students:||Rs.500/-|
Important point helps you about TS POLYCET 2023 Application Form:
- Before submitting application forms the students are requested to read the following points carefully which are as follows:
- TS POLYCET Exam Dates 2023 are available online only and will be available from 27th of May 2023. So, don’t be late in submitting forms
- If you get late, here we share you the last date for submitting application form in the th of Mar month 2023
- After re-checking the application, submit the form completed in all respects
- The students need to pay the application fee either by debit/credit card or online mode.
- Fill the SSC Hall ticket Number, Year of Pass and Date of Birth on the application by verifying your SSC Hall ticket /SSC Certificate or its equivalent, as the candidate data is taken from SSC database.
- The candidate pertaining to the board other than SSC(CBSE/ICSE/NOS) has to visit any of the centres along with his photo for filing online application.
TS POLYCET 2023 Syllabus:
The syllabus of the TS PolyCET is based on subjects from class 9th and 10th.
Below we listed some important syllabus topics:
Real number, number system, polynomial, algebra, progressions, quadratic equation,
linear equations, geometry, geometry of coordinates, surface area and volume, trigonometry, measurement, probability, statics, mathematical modeling.
The states of matter, surface chemistry, electrochemistry, redox reactions, polymers, nuclear chemistry, chemical and ionic equilibrium, phase equilibrium and solutions, chemical thermodynamics, basic concept of organic chemistry and stereochemistry, chemical kinetics, aromatic structure, chemistry in everyday life, environmental chemistry and urea and malonic ester.
|Section A||01 to 60||Mathematics|
|Section B||60 to 90||Physics|
|Section C||90 to 120||Chemistry|
TS POLYCET 2023 Exam Pattern
The pattern of the TS PolyCET exam is given below:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be held in offline mode.
- Duration: The duration of exam will be 2 hours & 30 minutes.
- Total Questions: The question paper will consist of total 150 questions.
- Type of Questions: The questions will be objective type.
- Language: The question paper will be in two languages, i.e. English and Telugu.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking.
The distribution of questions is provided in the table given below:
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
Subject – 80 marks
Subject – 40 marks
Subject – 40 marks
- You will get 1 marks for each answer
- While negative marking is not available in this examination
- The format of question will be MCQ, which has only one correct answer
QUALIFYING MARKS FOR TS POLYCET 2023
The qualifying percentage of marks for TS POLYCET-2023 shall be 37 maximum
marks considered for ranking. However, no minimum qualifying mark is prescribed
for candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste and the Scheduled Tribe. However,
their admission will be limited to the number of seats reserved for such categories
(see G.O.Ms. No. 179, LEN&TE, dated 16.06.1986).
How to Prepare for TS POLYCET Exam?
- Firstly, to be successful you need to make an effective time management
- Go through all the previous examination paper of TS POLYCET 2019, 2018, 2017 etc.
- Accumulate all the information relevant for your syllabus i.e. study material
- Don’t waste your time in covering the topics which are out of syllabus
- You need to have more focus on mock test for increasing your accuracy and speed for the examination on time
Practice TS POLYCET online examination
Once you practiced the examination go to Mock examination conducted by government of andhrpradesh. details are furnished soon.
TS POLYCET Halltickets 2023
TS POLYCET admit card
TS POLYCET 2023 admit card can be obtained after filling out the application
form for two or three days. Admit card will be available via online mode or online
help line centres.
Candidates will be asked to enter their 10th exam hall ticket number, date of birth
and year of passage / appearing on the website to download the admit card. Without
ticket to TS POLYCET lobby,Candidates are not allowed to appear at the examination.
Important point helps you about TS POLYCET 2023 Application Form
Before submitting TSPOLYCET application forms the students are requested to read the following points carefully which are as follows:
- TS POLYCET Exam Dates 2023 are available online only and will be available from th of Mar 2023. So, don’t be late in submitting forms
- If you get late, here we share you the last date for submitting application form in the th Mar 2023
- If you have submitted the form with some wrong information, you can re-correct them before the last correction date shared by the university.
- After re-checking the application, submit the form completed in all respects
- If you submit the online form after the date. You need to play the late fee along with it as shared by us in above table
- The students need to pay the application fee either by debit/credit card or online mode
- Online Mode needs many information like birth date, father-mother name, passing year, transaction id, the name of candidate etc.
- It is advised to visit your allotted Examination Center well before so that you can take examination tension free.
- The candidate will not be allowed to take the examination even if late by 1 minute.
- The candidate does not have option of choosing specific date / session to appear for the TS POLYCET-2023 entrance examination. This information is known to him / her only after downloading Hall Ticket. For any reason if the candidate fails to appear in the given slot, he / she is treated as absent.
TS POLYCET 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus for this examination is prepared.
For detail TS POLYCET Syllabus 2023 Click here
TS POLYCET Results 2023
The results of the TS POLYCET 2023 test will be declared online in June 2023.
Candidates can check the results on the website. The result of the TS POLYCET
shall include the marks and rank obtained by the candidates in the examination.
TS POLYCET Results 2023 soon
Marks obtained at the entrance test shall be considered for the assignment of ranks
on the basis of which they are selected for admission.
TS POLYCET 2023 Answer Key
The answer key to TS POLYCET 2023 will be published on the website after the
completion of the exam. Candidates can calculate their rough marks by TS
POLYCET Answer Key.
The answer key will be released in online mode. Some coaching institutions
will also release the answers keys. The authority may also make an objection
to the answer key to the facility.
TS POLYCET 2023 Cut-off marks
The applicant will be able to check the cut-off for TS POLYCET 2023 following
the declaration of results. Cut-off would be available separately to all participating
The cut will depend on variables such as number of candidates, rank, category, etc.
Admissions will be made on the basis of the cut-off granted.
TS POLYCET Counseling 2023
The TS Polycet counseling and seat allocation process of TS POLYCET 2023
will be conducted via online mode. Applicants who have been assigned a rank
in the examination will be able to participate in the TS Polycet Counseling 2023.
Applicants must submit both original and photocopies of the prescribed documents
at the time of reporting for document verification.
TS POLYCET Couseling procedure 2023 Click here
Seat allocation will be based on candidate rank, choice and availability of seats.
The consultation will take place in different rounds.