TS LAWCET & PGLCET Counseling:
Eligible and qualified candidates of TSLAWCET & PGLCET-2022 are informed to exercise the options using their password and Login ID.No. for the leftover seats and seats now available and consequential vacancies that may arise in process of allotment from any Help Line Centre or Internet facility (Cafe/Home) as per the schedule given below.
TS LAWCET & PGLCET Counseling 2022 Dates:
|TS LAWCET & PGLCET 2022 Counseling Schedule||Dates|
|Issue of Notification||01st November, 2022|
|Online Registration cum verification, online
payment along with uploading scanned
copies of certificates for verification (as per
guidelines) (Refer to Point No. d)
|02-11-2022 to 12-11-2022|
|Physical verification of Special category
certificates (NCC / CAP / PH / Sports) by
slot booking (Refer to Point No. c)
|14-11-2022 to 16-11-2022|
|Display of List of Registered candidates||17-11-2022|
|Exercising Web options- Phase I||18-11-2022 and 19-11-2022|
|Edit of web options-Phase -I||20-11-2022|
|List of Provisionally selected candidates will
be prepared College wise and will be placed
in the website (Phase-I)
|Reporting at concerned colleges for
verification of Original Certificates along
with Tuition Fee payment challan.
|23-11-2022 to 26-11-2022|
|Commencement of Class work||28-11-2022|
Eligibility for TS LAWCET & PGLCET Counseling:
Candidates who have secured seats but not shown to joined in the allotted college.
Who have not secured seats so far, but got their certificates verified.
Who have not exercised the options so far, but got their certificates verified.
Who have secured seats, reported at allotted college and aspiring for a better option.
Who have not yet paid the processing fee and not attended certificate verification
- Options given in the 1st Phase will not be considered for this Phase of admissions for allotment of a seat and candidates have to exercise options afresh.
- Candidates who are satisfied with their previous allotment and reported at college need not exercise option once again.
- Candidates shall note that if they exercise options now and a seat is allotted as per the options, the vacated seat will be allotted to next meritorious candidate and hence they will have no claim on the previous allotment.
TS LAWCET & PGLCET Counselling :
TSLAWCET counselling is held after results for the law entrance exam are announced. As part of TSLAWCET 2022 counselling candidates need to appear for document verification and thereafter select their preferred college. Candidates need to appear for TSLAWCET counselling rank-wise.
The law entrance exam is conducted by Osmania University, Hyderabad on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) to shortlist aspirants for admission in three year and five law programmes offered in colleges in the state of Telangana.
TS LAWCET & PGLCET 2022 Counselling Procedure:
Candidates can complete the TS LAWCET 2022 Counselling Procedure by following the some steps given below:
- Visit the official website link (link is given above).
- Fill the required necessary details and register yourselves on the website.
- Pay the non-refundable counselling fee
- On successful registration, the option selection page will open.
- Enter your login details and select the college and courses/stream of the order of your preference from the available college and course list.
- Candidates can select the college and subject according to their rank in the merit list.
- On successful submission an OTP will be sent to the candidate’s registered mobile number with which candidate can submit their choice.
- The confirmation of the course and college will be sent to the candidate’s mobile number.
TS LAWCET Admissions:
After the allotment of seats, candidates are provided with the admission order letter. Candidates can download it from the website on the due date. Candidates with the allotment letter have to report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
While taking admission in the college candidates have to produce their original documents and submit the admission fee. Candidates whose documents will not match with the original documents submitted at the time of filling application form will be rejected from getting the admission.
Important Documents for TSLAWCET Counselling:
- TSLAWCET 2022 Rank Card
- TSLAWCET 2022 Hall Ticket
- SSC/Intermediate/Equivalent marksheet
- Qualifying Examination mark sheet
- Provisional/Degree Certificate
- Study/Residence Certificate for proving previous 7 years’ study as local Certificate or Non-Local Certificate
- SC/ST/Caste certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Income Certificate or Ration Card
- Sports/PH/NCC/CAP Certificates (if any)