Telangana Edcet 2023 Notification
TS EDCET 2023 NOTIFICATION for the year 2023 has released.
“EDCET 2023 (TS Education Common Entrance Test 2023) “notification is issued
on March 2023. TS EDCET 2023 is an entrance test for admission to
the B.Ed. (Bachelor of Education) course at all universities and private colleges
in Telangana. This TS EDCET will be carried out through TS Edcet 2023.
TS EDCET 2023 Entrance Exam Notification
The Mahatma Gandhi University runs Edcet 2023. TSCHE is most likely to assign MGU
responsibilities for Telangana Edcet 2023, and the schedule is issued.
The machine dependent exam will be Telangana Edcet 2023. The examination
is conducted once a year and is carried out at state level. Students
wishing to enter standard 2-year BED course may adopt for this exam.
Once the aspirants have passed this test, they will take the admissions
to government and private BED Colleges. This article will help you get more
information about the TS Edcet 2023 Notification.
TS EdCET Notification 2023 Is given for your gaze here. We recommend you visit however Edcet 2023 official website http://edcet.tsche.ac.in/
TS Ed.CET 2023
(TS.Education Common Entrance Test) conducted on behalf of TSCHE by Mahatma Gandhi University Nalgonda. In accordance with G.O.Ms. No.72 (SE.Trg-1) dept. dated 05-07-2004 & amendments,
TS.Education Common Entrance Test (TS Ed.Cet-2023)
- For admission into B.Ed. regular course of two years duration for the academic year 2023-25 will be conducted on 18th May 2023. Eligible candidates can submit their applications through online mode only by paying the application registration and processing fee of RS.750/- (for SC/ST Rs.550/-) through TS Online Payment gateway (Credit card/ Debit card and net banking). The detailed information regarding eligibility, syllabus and model question paper, Mock Test, related instructions and procedure of online submission of Applications are available on the websites
TSEdcet Counselling 2023/ TS Edcet 2023 Admissions——–
|TS EdCET 2023 Notification
|TS EdCet 2023 Notification release date
|4th Mar 2023
|Submission form Edcet online application starting date
|6th Mar 2023
|Submitting Edcet application form last date with out late fee
|6th May 2023
|Submitting the Edcet application form with a late fee [Rs. 250]
|Submitting the Edcet application form with a late fee [Rs. 500]
|Correction of filled in application form by the candidate
|30th Apr 2023
|Available of TS Edcet Hallticket / TSEdcet Admit Card From
|13th May 2023
|Date for TS Edcet Exam 2023
|18th May , 2023
|Time for Edcet Exam
09.00 AM to 11.00 AM
12.30 PM to 02.30 PM
04.00 PM to 06.00 PM
|Publication of TSEdcet 2023 Preliminary key
|21st May 2023
|Receiving objection on preliminary key Last Date
|24th May 2023
|TSEdcet Results 2023/Ranks 2023 Announcement
|Will be released soon
|TSEdcet Counselling 2023/ TSEdcet 2023 Admissions
|Will be released soon
|Web options Selection From
|Allotment of Seats
|Self Reporting, Reporting at College
TS EdCET New Syllabus 2023 Click here
TS EdCET Eligibility 2023
In order to meet the TS EdCET 2023 eligibility criteria candidates should
meet the specifications specified below:
- All candidates for the TS EdCET test must be Indian nationals.
- All candidates should meet local / non-local status criteria as set out in
the Telangana Educational Institutions (Admission Regulation) Order 1974.
- Candidates should be at least 19 years of age as of 1 July of
the year in which notification of TS Ed.CET is out
- There is no age limit to appear on TS Ed.CET review
- All applicants will clear their BA / BSc / BSc (Home Science)/BCom / BTech / BCA / BBM
or postgraduate degree in relevant subject or five-year integrated course in the relevant
subject of methodology or some other equivalent degree with an aggregate mark of at least 50 percent. For applicants of the SC / ST / BC category (A / B / C / D / E)/PH minimum marks needed in the qualified category The qualifying test is 40 percent.
- Applicants who secure at least 55 percent marks in BE / BTech with Science / Mathematics as one of the subjects or any other equivalent qualification may also apply
- Candidates who have cleared MBBS / BDS / BAMS / BL / LLB / BA (Languages)/BOL
and any other course of this kind are not eligible for TS Ed.CET BEd admission.
TS EdCET Qualification details:
Eligibility criteria for the choice of subject under part-C of TS Ed.CET exam
How to apply for Telangana Edcet 2023:
- To apply for TS EdCET 2023, email Id is mandatory.
- Visit or visit this page at the Official website (www.edcet.tsche.ac.in).
We will guide you to EdCET Submit page at Manabadi.co.in.
- Click on “Apply Online” link.
- During online submission the following information must be held ready to
fill in the details:
- Hall ticket Number of Qualifying Examination
- Hall ticket Number of S.S.C. or equivalent
- Date of Birth
- Caste in case of SC/ST/BC candidates
- Aadhar Number
- PH, NCC, Sports etc.
- Income Upto One Lakh or Up to Two Lakhs or More than Two Lakhs (Rupees)
- Ration Card
- Study or Residence or relevant certificate for proof of local status (last 12 years)
- On the day of the TS Ed.CET-2023 test, the applicant must apply the
“FILLED IN ONLINE Ed.CET 2023 APPLICATION FORM” to the invigilator in the
examining hall. In addition, place a recent color photograph (3.5cms x 3.5cms)
in the box given (Lower / Left side) on the “FILLED IN ONLINE Ed.CET 2023 APPLICATION FORM” and get it approved by a Gazetted Officer / Principal of the
college where the student was studying.
- The candidate belonging to the SC / ST category must submit the certified
“CASTE CERTIFICATE” together with the FILLED IN ONLINE APPLICATION FORM “to
the Invigilator at the Examination Hall on the day of the TS Ed.CET-2023 exam,
if the application number of his / her Caste Certificate is not provided at the
time of the application’s online submission.