Osmania University UG 3rd & 5th Sem 1st Internal Assessment Sep 2018 Notification:
All the U.G(CBCS) college Principals are hereby informed that the following details are to be noted for up-loading III & V Semester First Internal assessment test marks of U.G B.A/B.Com(All) /B.Sc /B.S.W/B.B.A courses under CBCS semester system for the academic year 2018-19.
- UG III & V Semester First Internal assessment test will be conducted during 31.08.2018 and 01.09.2018. Principals are required to upload the marks on OU website through college logins on or before 12.09.2018 , at 5.00 p.m.
- Maximum internal marks for all UG course subjects are 15 for each assessment and 5 marks for assignments, the total internal marks (internal +assignment) = 20.
- There is no re-conduct of Internal examination under any circumstances in CBCS system.
- Maximum internal assessment test marks to AECC-I, SEC-I, SEC-III and GE-I subject is 10 marks for all UG courses with no assignments.
- Absent should be noted as “ Ab ”.
- Principal will be held responsible for entries made on the website and award list for internal assessment.
- Principals are instructed to display the final internal marks on notice board before uploading the marks to O.U website to upload the marks early to avoid network congestion. Once marks uploaded by the colleges there is no alterations allowed strictly.
- Printed award list along with manual D- Form should be submitted to the exam branch on or before 15.09.2018. If not submitted, fine will be imposed after the due date.