JEE Main April (Session-3) 2021:
National Testing Agency (NTA) will be conducting third & fourth attempt of JEE Main April (session-3) 2021 between 20, to 25 July, JEE Main April (session-4) 2021 between 26, Aug to 02, Sep 2021 in eight different slots. Candidates may keep track of the JEE Main 2021 April important dates to avoid missing any event. JEE Main 2021 registrations for July attempt will commence from July 9; the last date to submit the application form is July 9.
JEE (Main) July Session Paper-1 2021 Results
The important dates of JEE Main 2021 consist start and end date of the application process, issue of admit card, result announcement and more of July attempt. Earlier, NTA has conducted JEE Main first attempt from 20 to 25 July 2021 and 27th July to 2nd August 2021. Candidates can go through the full article to check the JEE Main important dates 2021 for July exams:
JEE Main Important Dates July 2021
|Online availability of application form||July 9, 2021|
|Last date of online application form submission and uploading of scanned images||9 July 2021|
|Remove Discrepancy in Uploaded Images in JEE Main Application||July 9, 2021|
|JEE Main Application Correction||To be notified|
|JEE Main Additional Fee Payment if applicable (During Correction)||To be notified|
|Admit Card availability||1st Week of July 2021|
|JEE Main Exam Date 2021 (Computer Based Test)||Session- 1: 23, 24, 25 & 26 February 2021|
Session -2: 15, 16, 17 & 18 March 2021
Session -3: 20 to 25th July 2021
Session -4: 27th July to 2nd Aug 2021
|Answer Key and OMR sheets||March 2nd Week 2021|
|Answer Key challenge acceptance||July 3rd Week 2021|
|JEE Main Result||July 25th, 2021|
|All India Ranks declaration||July 27th, 2021|
Subject combinations required in the qualifying examination for admission to B.E./B.Tech. & B. Arch./B. Planning Courses in NITs, IIITs, and other CFTIs is as under:-
|Course||Required Criteria based on Class 12th / Equivalent qualifying Examination|
|B.E/B.TECH||Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/ Technical Vocational subject.|
|B.ARCH./B.PLANNING||Passed 10+2 examination with Mathematics.|
The above mentioned policy could also be adopted by other Technical Institutions participating in counselling through JoSAA/CSAB. In case a State opts to admit students in the engineering Colleges affiliated to State Universities, the State may prepare separate rank list based on criteria decided by them.
- The date of birth should fall on or after 1st October 1996.
- For SC/ST & PwD candidates, the DOB should fall on or after 1st October 1991.
- Candidates can attempt for maximum three times for the JEE Mains exam.
- Attempt limit is same for all the categories.
- For JEE Advanced, candidates can appear for maximum two consecutive years.
JEE Mains Application Dates for April Session(3 & 4):
|1||Start of JEE Main 2021 Registration||9th July 2021|
|2||Last Date for JEE Main 2021 Registration||9th July 2021|
|3||Correction Period of Application Form||—|
|4||JEE Mains 2021 Exam ( session -3)||20 to 25th July 2021|
|4||JEE Mains 2021 Exam ( session-4)||26th Aug to 2nd Sep 2021|
JEE Main 2021 Admit Card (Session-3)
JEE Main 2021 Admit Card Dates – Candidates can download their JEE Main 2021 admit card for July attempt from July 8 onwards.
JEE Main 2021 Result Dates -NTA will announce the result JEE Main 2021 for the third & fourth attempt on Aug 25. The scores obtained by the candidate will be mentioned in the result.
Check the JEE Main 2021 exam pattern for paper-1 and paper-2 from here:
- Courses:The paper-1 of JEE Main 2021 will be conducted for admission to undergraduate engineering courses.
- Exam Mode:The examination will be held through online mode.
- Subjects: JEE Main Paper 1 will contain questions from chemistry, physics and mathematics subjects.
- Number of Questions: It will contain total 90 objective type questions. Weightage to all subjects are given equal. Total 30 questions will be asked from each subject.
- Type of Questions: Objective type -Multiple Choice questions will be asked.
- Exam Duration:The exam duration will be 3 hours. 4 hours for candidates having 40% disability. It will be conducted in two sittings, i.e. 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM and 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM.
- Question Paper Medium:For all exam cities centres, the question paper medium is English and Hindi. Students filling the exam centres in Gujarat, Daman & Diu and Dadra and Nagar Havel cities have the option to opt the question paper in English, Hindi and Gujarati medium. Candidates have to exercise the option of question paper language at the time of filling the application form.
Important points to remember While filling the JEE Main Application Form 2021:
- Requirement of Aadhaar card will be mandatory to fill the application.
- Candidates are required to apply online for JEE Mains 2021 exam.
- JEE Main application form 2021 will be released from July 2021 (July exam).
- Candidates have to upload the scanned images of passport size photograph and signature of candidate & mother’s/father’s/guardian.
- Photograph dimension should be 3.5 x 4.5 cm and dimension of signature should be 3.5 x 1.5 cm.
- The images should be in JPG or JPEG format.
- Multiple applications from a single candidate will be rejected.
- There is no provision to send the hard copy of the application.
Application fee for JEE mains 2021:
|Papers||Offline Exam||Online Exam|
|General/OBC||SC/ST/PwD/All Girls||General/OBC||SC/ST/PwD/All Girls|
|For Exam Centres in India|
|Paper 1 or 2||1000||500||500||250|
|Paper 1 and 2 both||1800||900||1300||650|
|For Exam Centres in Foreign Country|
|Paper 1 or 2||2500||1250||2500||1250|
|Paper 1 and 2 both||3800||1900||3800||1900|
Exam Pattern for JEE Mains 2021:
The examination will comprise of two papers
Paper 1 (for B.E/B.Tech) and paper 2 (for B.Arch/B.Planing).
The detailed JEE Main exam pattern for both papers is mentioned below:
- Exam Mode: The examination will be organized in online (computer based) mode. The drawing test for Paper 2 will be conducted through offline mode.
- Type of Questions (Paper 1): The question paper will comprise of objective type questions.
- Type of Questions (Paper 2): Mathematics and aptitude section will be of objective type questions and drawing test will be subjective.
- Duration: The total exam duration will be three hours. The paper 1 will be conducted in two sittings, i.e. 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM and 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM. Paper 2 will be held in one shift only.
- Medium: The question paper will be asked in English and Hindi language for all exam cities and English, Hindi and Gujarati languages for exam cities in Gujarat, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli.
- Marks Criteria: Four marks will be provided for each correct answer.
- Negative Marks: One mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
Pattern for Paper 1 (BE/B.Tech):
|Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
Pattern for Paper 2 (B.Arch/B.Plan):
|Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
JEE Main Syllabus 2021
The JEE Main syllabus will contain topics from the 11th and 12th class of CBSE, ICSE and other state boards. Syllabus for paper 1 will contain physics, chemistry and mathematics. The syllabus pdf will be available with the release of application form on official website.
JEE Main Admit Card 2021
Below we have mentioned details about the JEE Main admit card 2021:
- Successfully registered candidates will be able to download the admit card via online mode.
- The authority also provide JEE Main slot booking facility along form filling.
- The admit card will be provided on 17th December 2020 (for January session) and 18th March 2021 (for April session).
- For online mode exam, students can also book their slot.
- Candidates have to download it by entering their Application Number, Date of Birth and Security Code.
- If any discrepancy found in the JEE Mains hall ticket 2021, communicate to the JEE (Main) Secretariat/CBSE immediately.
- Candidates have to bring any one photo ID proof along with the admit card.
JEE Mains 2021 Answer Key
- After the few days of completion of examination, the answer key will be published through the website. It will be released in the
month of July 2021.
- JEE Main answer key 2021 will be released along with
images of OMR sheets.
- If candidates are not satisfied with the answer key they can challenge it.Candidates have to fill an online application and have to pay Rs. 1000/- per question to challenge the answer key. Fee payment can be done through debit/credit card.
JEE Main Result 2021
- Students who will appear in the exam can check the result within a month after the examination. Here we have mentioned details about the result date, mode, etc.
- JEE Main 2021 result will be provided on August 2021 for July session.
- Students will be able to check the result only through online mode.
- It will also comprise All India Rank and All India Category Rank.
- JEE Main score card will not be dispatched to candidates, it can be downloaded from official website.