AP Inter 2nd Year Hall Tickets 2019
AP Intermediate 2nd Year Hall Tickets | AP Inter 2nd Year Hall Tickets 2019 Download – Manabadi AP Intermediate Second year Hall Ticket @ jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in @ manabadi.co.in
AP inter 2nd year hall tickets 2019 :Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education,(BIEAP) is going to announce senior inter Hall tickets for Intermediate students in online mode. BIEAP will conduct Public exams in the month of March. Every year lakhs of students areappearing in the public exams. Intermediate education board will conduct Practical and theory exams for Senior Intermediate students. Public exams will be commenced in same schedule for all the groups like M.P.C, Bi.P.C, C.E.C, H.E.C, M.Bi.P.C etc Intermediate board will release Hall Tickets for AP Inter 2nd Year one month before commence of public exams.
Candidates can download the AP Inter 2nd Year Hall Ticket 2019 at bieap.gov.in & Manabadi.co.in websites. The board authority going to conduct the AP Inter 2nd Year Exams from 28th February 2019 to 18th March 2019. So all the candidates should prepare well for the AP Senior Intermediate Final Exams. here Manabadi website giving previous year guess papers and video based model papers freely to prepare your exams . Also, students can also download the Intermediate 2nd Year Hall Ticket 2019 from this page.
AP Inter 2nd Year Hall Ticket 2019
|Event Name||Important Date|
|Name of the Board||Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education (BIEAP)|
|Examination Level||Intermediate 2nd year|
|Conducting State||The government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Category||Hall tickets 2019|
|Exams Date Start||28/02/2019|
|Exam End Date||18/03/82019|
|Admit Cards Release Date||3rd or 4th week of February 2019|
|Results Announcement Date||April 2019|
|Hall ticket Download Link||Update soon|
|Official website Link||bieap.gov.in|
AP Inter Second Year Hall Ticket 2019 contains Below Info
AP Intermediate 2019 Hall Tickets can be downloaded from the official site bieap.gov.in or in www.manabadi.co.in.
AP Inter 2nd Year Exam Timetable 2019:
|28/02/2019:||Part – II: Second Language Paper II|
|02/03/2019:||Part – I: English Paper – II|
|06/03/2019:||Part: IIIMathematics Paper – IIA
Botany Paper – II
Civics Paper – II
Psychology Paper – II
|08/03/2019:||Mathematics Paper -IIBZoology Paper – II
History Paper – II
|11/03/2019:||Physics Paper – IIEconomics Paper – II
Classical Language Paper – II
|13/03/2019:||Chemistry Paper – IICommerce Paper – II
Sociology Paper – II
Fine Arts, Music Paper – II
|15/03/2019:||Geology Paper – IIHome Science Paper – II
Public Administration Paper – II
Logic Paper – II
Bridge Course Paper – II
(for Bi.P.C Candidates)
|18/03/2019:||Modern Language Paper – IIGeography Paper – II|
How To Download AP Inter 2nd Year Hall Ticket 2019?
Follow the steps listed below to download AP Inter 2nd year hall tickets 2019
- Visit the website www.manabadi.co.in
- On the home page of the website, you can find the direct link that says ‘AP Inter 2nd year Hall Tickets 2019.’
- On the next page, you need to enter a few credentials of the student.
- At first, they need to select the year of intermediate education from the drop-down menu.
- Then, enter the roll number and date of birth of the respective fields.
- Click on Submit button and wait for a while.
- The AP Inter Exam Hall Ticket 2019 will then display on the screen.
- Once check the Hall tickets all the details are printed or not
- Download or take a print out of the hall ticket for further reference.
How Important is AP Inter 2nd year Hall Ticket?
- First & foremost importance of the Hall ticket is – a student cannot attend the exam without this.
- For Intermediate 1st year students, while applying for entrance exams the Intermediate Hall ticket number is mandatory.
- During the counseling sessions of the entrance exams attended, the students need to submit the Intermediate Hall ticket along with all other certificates.
- AP Intermediate Hall ticket is very important for the students even for future references while seeking admission in various courses after Intermediate.
Instruction to the Candidate during the Examination:
- Students should reach the examination center before 15 minutes and take seat showing the admission card.
- The Admit Card/Hall Ticket is must.
- Without the Admit Card/Hall Ticket, the entry will not be given to the student.
- Entrance to examination hall will not be allowed after 30 minutes after the start of the examination.
- Students should bring the only pen with them, OMR Sheets will be supplied in the examination hall.
- Students should not keep any book/notebook/Mobile with them during the examination otherwise; Invigilator in charge can disallow the student from the examination.
- The student should obey the orders and rules of examination.
- If any student found breaking the rules, the Invigilator has the right to disallow the student from the examination.
- In the case of doubt, Invigilator can interrogate the student’s personal search.
- On demand, students should show the admit card to the invigilator.
- Students should sign the attendance sheet daily.