AP ECET Notification 2020
Blitz .. Flash …: Published has AP ECET NOTIFICATION for the year 2020.
Standard Engineering Common Entrance Exam for Diploma Holders & B.sc.(Maths) Degree holders conducted on behalf of APSCHE
- Fee Payment
- Know your Payment Status
- Fill Application (only after Fee Payment)
- Print Application Form (only after Submitting Application Form)
AP ECET 2020 Entrance Exam Notification Available Now
AP ECET -2020 Notification:
Andhra Pradesh Common Entrance Test (APECET-2020) will be conducted on April 2020 from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM for admissions into 2nd year level lateral entry into engineering/pharmacy courses for diploma holders of engineering and technology and Bsc candidates for the academic year 2020-20.Eligible candidates can submit their applications through online mode only.By paying the application registra.
AP ECET Exam Dates 2020:
|AP ECET 2020 Notification||Dates|
|Online filing of Application starts on||February 2020|
|Last date of online submit application form||March 2020|
|Submitting application form last date with late fee of [Rs 1000]||April 2020|
|Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate||April 2020|
|Downloading of Hall-tickets from the website www.manabadi.co.in & http://www.sche.ap.gov.in/ecet||April 2020|
|Date of AP ECET – 2020 Examination||April 2020|
|Time of Examination||10:00 AM to 01:00 PM|
|Declaration of Preliminary Key||May 2020|
|Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key||May 2020|
|Declaration of Results||May 2020|
AP ECET-2020 Eligibility Criteria:
- To be qualified to appear on the AP ECET [ FDH & B.Sc ], candidates will meet the criteria below. (Maths),]-2020.
- Indian nationality applicants should be.
- Candidates should be from the Andhra Pradesh / Telangana district. The candidates will meet local /non-local status criteria as set out in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Admission Regulation).
- They should have obtained a Diploma in Engineering and Technology / Pharmacy from Andhra Pradesh / Telangana’s State Board of Technical Education or any other Diploma recognised by Andhra Pradesh / Telangana’s Government as being equivalent to the B.E./B.Tech./B.Pharmacy Courses corresponding to the Diplomas as set out in the Annex (see Instruction Booklet).
AP ECET 2020 Syllabus:
AP ECET 2020 will contain the topics and subjects that one had studied in their qualifying examination.Paper will be prepared from subjects such as Mathematics, Chemistry & Physics.The question will also be prepared for the engineering branches, like Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics & Instrumentation, Electrical, Computer Science, etc.
Qualifying marks for Andhra Pradesh ECET 2020:
- For AP ECET [ FDH & B.Sc.Mathematics)]-2020, the qualifying percentage points are 25 percent of the composite marks in the four subjects [ Three subjects for B.Sc. ]. (Mathematics) ], that is to say 50 marks out of 200.
- In the case of SC / ST candidates no minimum qualification marks for ranking.
Important instructions to the candidates :
For the candidates who participate in the AP Engineering Comman Entrance Test 2020, manabadi.co.in provides important guidance.
- In ONLINE APPLICATION, candidates wishing to apply for AP ECET-2020 are asked to fill in the details carefully. The correct information should be obtained from the relevant documents.
- All candidates must come to the Hall of Examination with a printout of the application submitted online. The applicant must affix the current photograph of the passport size properly signed by Gazette Officer.
- Candidates are recommended to visit the Examination Center one day prior to the Examination Date in order to prevent any delay in arriving at the Examination Center on the day of the test.
- Candidates are required to report to the Examination Center on Examination Day by 8.30 a.m. as candidates are required to undergo the registration process at the test center which includes photography, fingerprint capture, etc.
- Candidates are not allowed into the exam hall after 10.00 A.M. And will not be permitted to leave the exams hall before 1.00 p.m.
- It is the candidate’s responsibility to ensure they respond to the branch’s appropriate Question Paper for which he / she has applied.
- Candidates are required to verify the number, name, branch, photograph, etc. of their Hall Ticket displayed on the screen before the test begins on the day of the exam.
- On the day of examination, candidates must apply the Online Application Form to the Invigilator in the Examination Room.
- Issue paper is only to be in English.
Important instruction for candidates while filling the application:
- Hall ticket number Qualifying exam (Diploma / Degree)-Marks Memo./Hall Diploma / Degree ticket number
- Date of Birth:- Birth Certificate/SSC or Equivalent Certificate.
- Hall ticket No. SSC or Certificate of Equivalent Examination.
- Local Status (OU / AU / SVU / Non-local)- Local candidate certificate issued by MRO or the authority responsible.
- Parent income (up to 1 lakh / up to 2 lakhs / over 2 lakhs) — Certificate of income provided by the competent authority.
- Class (SC, ST, BC, etc.):- The Caste Certificate issued by the authority responsible.
- Special categories (NCC, PH, Sports, CAP etc.):- Certificates issued by the relevant authority.
- Candidate’s latest passport color photograph (size < 50 KB) for upload.
- Candidate signature (Scanned) (Size<30 KB) for upload.
- Gender (Male/Female/Transgender).
- Community (SC/ST, Others), Minority Status (Non-Minority/Minority).
- Candidate mobile number.
- Place where the Diploma / Graduation Corporation / Municipality / Rural Studied.
AP ECET 2020 Exam Pattern:
For Engineering Stream:
(A) For Diploma Holders:
Mathematics : 50 marks ,Common to all branches
Physics :25 marks, Common to all branches
Chemistry :25 marks , Common to all branches
Engineering Paper(Civil/Electrical & Electronics/Mechanical/Electronics & Communication/Computer Science/Chemical/Metallurgical/Mining/Electronics & Instrumentation/Bio-Technology) : 100 marks. (Separate question paper for Each Branch of Diploma Engineering)
(B) For B.Sc. (Mathematics):
Mathematics 100 marks
Analytical Ability 50 marks
Communicative English 50 marks
For Pharmacy Stream:
Pharmaceutics :50 marks
Pharmaceutical Chemistry :50 marks
Pharmacognosy :50 marks
harmacology and Toxicology :50 marks
How to Prepare for AP ECET 2020 Exam:
- Firstly, to be efficient you need to manage the time effectively
- Go through all of AP ECET’s previous exam paper 2019, 2018, 2017 etc.
- Accumulate all the relevant information for your syllabus, that is, research material
- Do not waste your time discussing issues that are out of syllabus
- You need to concentrate more on mock testing to increase your accuracy and pace for on-time inspection.