Engineering Common Entrance Test for Diploma holders & B.sc.(Maths) Degree holders being conducted on behalf of APSCHE
AP ECET -2022 Hall Tickets Click Here
Andhra Pradesh Common Entrance Test (APECET-2022) will be conducted on 22nd July 2022 from 09:00 AM to 12:00 PM and 03:00 PM to 06:00 PM for admissions into 2nd year level lateral entry into engineering/pharmacy courses for diploma holders of engineering and technology and B.Sc candidates for the academic year 2022-23. Eligible candidates can submit their applications through online mode only. By paying the application registration and processing fee of 550/- through AP Online Payment gateway . The detailed information regarding eligibility, Syllabus and related instructions and procedure for online submission of applications are available in this article.
AP ECET Exam Dates 2022:
|AP ECET 2022 Notification||Dates|
|Online filing of Application starts on||03.05.2022|
|Last date of online submit application form without late fee||03.06.2022|
|Submitting the application form with a late fee [Rs. 500]||—|
|Submitting application form last date with late fee of [Rs 500]||13.06.2022|
|Submitting application form last date with late fee [Rs 5000]||——–|
|Submitting application form last date with late fee of [Rs 10,000]||——–|
|Available Admit Card From||16.07.2022|
|Date for Exams||22.07.2022|
|Publication of Preliminary key||—|
|Receiving objection on preliminary key Last Date||—|
|Declaration of Results||—|
AP ECET-2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates should be of Indian Nationality.
- Candidates should belong to the State of Andhra Pradesh / Telangana. The candidates should satisfy local/nonlocal status requirements as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission).
- They should have obtained a Diploma in Engineering and Technology / Pharmacy from the State Board of Technical Education of Andhra Pradesh / Telangana or any other Diploma recognized by the Government of Andhra Pradesh / Telangana as equivalent there to for admission into the relevant B.E. / B. Tech./ B. Pharmacy Courses corresponding to the Diplomas as given in the Annexure (see in Instruction Booklet).
AP ECET 2022 Syllabus:
AP ECET 2022 will contain the topics and subjects that one had studied in their qualifying examination. Paper will be prepared from subjects such as Mathematics, Chemistry & Physics. The question will also be prepared for the engineering branches, like Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics & Instrumentation, Electrical, Computer Science, etc
Qualifying marks for Andhra Pradesh ECET 2022:
- The qualifying percentage marks for obtaining a rank in AP ECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2022 is 25% of the aggregate marks in the four subjects [Three subjects for B.Sc. (Mathematics)], i.e., 50 marks out of a total of 200.
- No minimum qualifying marks for ranking in the case of SC/ST candidates.
Important instructions to the candidates :
Here manabadi.co.in is providing important instructions for the candidates who are appearing in the AP Engineering Comman Entrance Test 2022
- Candidates who wish to apply for AP ECET-2022 are requested to fill the particulars carefully in ONLINE APPLICATION. The required information should be collected from the relevant documents.
- All the candidates have to come to the Examination hall with a printout of online submitted application. The candidate has to affix the latest passport size photograph duly signed by Gazette Officer.
- Candidates are advised to visit the Examination Centre one day before the date of Examination to avoid any inconvenience to reach examination centre in time on the day examination.
- Candidates are required to report to the Examination Centre by 08.30 AM on the day of Examination as the candidates have to undergo the registration process at the test centre which includes taking of photograph, capturing of finger print etc.
- Candidates will not be allowed into the Examination hall after 10.00 A.M. and will not be permitted to leave the examination hall before 0 1.00 P.M.
- It is the responsibility of the candidate to ensure that they are answering the correct Question Paper of the branch for which he / she has applied.
- The candidates are required to verify his / her Hall Ticket Number, Name, Branch, Photograph etc. displayed on the screen before commencement of the test on the day of Examination.
- Candidates must handover the Online Application Form to the Invigilator in the Examination Hall on the day of Examination.
- Question paper will be in English only.
Important instruction for candidates while filling the application:
- Hall ticket Number of the Qualifying Examination (Diploma / Degree)- Marks Memo./ Hall ticket number of Diploma / Degree
- Date of Birth:- Birth Certificate / SSC or Equivalent Certificate.
- Hall ticket No. of SSC or Equivalent examination Certificate.
- Local Status (OU/AU/SVU/ Non-local)- The local candidate certificate issued by MRO or competent authority.
- Income of Parents (upto 1 lakh/upto 2 lakhs/more than 2 lakhs) – The Income certificate issued by competent authority.
- Category (SC, ST, BC. etc.):- The Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Special Category (NCC, PH, Sports, CAP etc.):- The Certificate issued by competent authority
- Recent passport size color photograph (size < 50 KB) of candidate for uploading.
- Signature of the candidate (Scanned) (Size<30KB) for uploading.
- Gender (Male / Female/Transgender).
- Community (SC/ST, Others), Minority Status (Non-Minority / Minority).
- Mobile Number of the candidate.
- Place where Studied Diploma/Graduation Corporation/Municipality/Rural area.
AP ECET 2022 Exam Pattern:
For Engineering Stream:
(A) For Diploma Holders:
Mathematics : 50 marks ,Common to all branches
Physics :25 marks, Common to all branches
Chemistry :25 marks , Common to all branches
Engineering Paper(Civil / Electrical & Electronics / Mechanical /Electronics & Communication /Computer Science / Chemical / Metallurgical / Mining /Electronics & Instrumentation / Bio-Technology) : 100 marks. (Separate question paper for Each Branch of Diploma Engineering)
(B) For B.Sc. (Mathematics):
Mathematics 100 marks
Analytical Ability 50 marks
Communicative English 50 marks
For Pharmacy Stream:
Pharmaceutics :50 marks
Pharmaceutical Chemistry :50 marks
Pharmacognosy :50 marks
harmacology and Toxicology :50 marks
How to Prepare for AP ECET 2022 Exam:
- Firstly, to be successful you need to make an effective time management
- Go through all the previous examination paper of AP ECET 2018, 2016, 2015 etc.
- Accumulate all the information relevant for your syllabus i.e. study material
- Don’t waste your time in covering the topics which are out of syllabus
- You need to have more focus on mock test for increasing your accuracy and speed for the examination on time