AP EAPCET 2022 Notification: Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture & Pharmacy Common Entrance Test 2022 (AP-EAPCET 2022). This examination known as AP EAPCET 2022 is conducted by JNTU Anantapur on the behalf of APSCHE. The Andhra Pradesh Eapcet 2022 will be computer based test. The examination is held once in a year and is done on state level basis. The students who desire to chose a stream of Engineering, Pharmacy or Agriculture can adopt for this examination. After the students pass this examination, they can take the admissions in government and private engineering and pharmacy colleges. This article helps you to know more about AP EAPCET 2022 Notification, EAPCET exam dates, eligibility to write EAPCET Exam, AP EAPCET 2022 syllabus and Andhra Pradesh EAPCET application form.
AP EAPCET 2021 Notification – Check Eligibility, Exam Dates, Application Form
For your eye, the comprehensive AP EAPCET Notification 2022 is available here. However we recommend that you visit the official Notification website of Eapcet 2022. This article contains a synopsis of the Notification for AP EAPCET 2022.
A Computer based Common Entrance Test, designated as AP State Engineering, Agriculture and Pharmacy Common Entrance Test 2022 (AP EAPCET-2022) of Andhra Pradesh state will be conducted by JNTUA for entry into the professional courses offered for the academic year 2022 in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Eligible candidates who wish to apply for AP EAPCET-2022 may submit their application through online mode only May 10th, 2022 (without late fee). Detailed information regarding syllabi, List of courses, Procedure for online application and computer based test etc; are given in the detailed notification and instruction booklet available on the webiste www.sche.ap.gov.in.
AP Eapcet 2022 exam date:
|AP EAMCET 2022 Notification||Dates|
|Submission form online application starting date||11.04.2022|
|Submitting application form last date||10.05.2022|
|Submitting the application form with a late fee [Rs. 500]||20.06.2022|
|Submitting application form last date with late fee of [Rs 1000]||25.06.2022|
|Submitting application form last date with late fee [Rs 5000]||01.07.2022|
|Submitting application form last date with late fee of [Rs 10,000]||03.07.2022|
|Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate||23.06.2022 to 26.06.2022|
|Available Admit Card From||27.06.2022|
|Date for Exams|| 04.07.2022 to
|Publication of Preliminary key||—|
|Declaration of Results||—|
|AP EAPCET (Bi.P.C) Stream Admissions||—|
|Verification of Uploaded Certificate(Online verification) from||—|
|Option Entry from||—|
|Change of Options for the candidate||—|
|Allotment of Seats||—|
|Registration from (Category B Non NRI)||—|
AP EAPCET 2022 eligibility criteria
(Who are eligible for Andhra Pradesh Eapcet 2022?)
Here manabadi.co.in giving information related to eligibility criteria for 2022 Andhra Pradesh Eapcet examination. It is same like all the previous year but still for the candidates, who are new to this, need to go through this points: Local/ NonLocal: The candidates who desire to appear for AP Eapcet 2022 should belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh / Telangana. The candidates should satisfy Local / Non-Local status requirements as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh / Telangana. Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) order, 1974 as subsequently amended (See Annexure III). Nationality: Candidates who hold cards as OCI (Overseas Citizen of India), PIO (Persons of Indian Origin) and Indian Nationality are eligible for appearing this eapcet examination. Eligibility for Engineering: For Engineering, B.Pharmacy (M.P.C), Pharma.D, B.Tech. (Dairy), B.Tech. (Ag. Engineering), B.Tech. [Food Science and Technology (FS & T)], B.Sc. [Agriculture Engg] courses:
Candidate in Candidates should have passed or appeared for the final year of Intermediate Examination and should obtain atleast 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belongs to reserved category) (10+2 pattern) with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as optionals or related vocational courses in the fields of Engineering and Technology, conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh / Telangana
In the final year of the engineering diploma examination conducted by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh / Telangana, the candidates should have passed or appeared
- a) In the case of Engineering, Pharmacy courses, candidates should have completed 16 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission. There is no upper age limit. b) In the case of B.Tech. (Dairy Technology), B.Tech. (Ag. Engineering), B.Tech. (FS & T) and B.Sc. (Agr. Engg), candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission and an upper age limit of 22 years for all the candidates and 25 years in respect of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates as on 31st December of the year of Admissions. Eligibility for Agriculture & Medical:
For B.V.Sc. & A.H. / B.Sc. (Ag) / B.Sc. (Hort) / B.F.Sc. / B.Tech. (FS&T) courses: Candidates should have passed or appeared for the final year of intermediate examination (10+2 pattern) or any examination recognized as equivalent there to by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh / Telangana, with any two / three of the subjects indicated against each course noted below:
With any two of the subjects:
- Physical Sciences ii. Biological or Natural Sciences iii. Agriculture iv. Vocational Course in Agriculture
same as B.Sc(ag)
c)B.V.Sc. & A.H
- Physical Sciences iii. Vocational Courses in Veterinary Sciences
- Physical Sciences iii. Vocational Courses in Fishery Sciences
e)B.Tech. (FS & T)
- Mathematics ii. Physical Sciences or i. Physical Sciences ii. Biological or Natural sciences
f)B.Pharmacy & Pharm-D
Note: i) Irrespective of the subjects taken at the qualifying examination, candidates seeking admission to the above courses should appear for Biology, Physics and Chemistry in AP EAPCET -2022.(AM Category).
ii) Candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission and an upper age limit of 22 years for all the candidates and 25 years in respect of SC/ST candidates as on 31st December of the year of admission.
For B.Pharm Course:
- Candidates should have passed or appeared for the final year of the intermediate examination (10+2 pattern) with Biology, Physics and Chemistry as optionals, conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh / Telangana as equivalent thereto.
ii. Candidates should have completed 16 years of age by the date of commencement of admission or on such other date as may be notified by the CET committee. There is no upper age limit
For B.Tech. (Bio-Technology) Course:
Candidates should have passed or appeared for the final year of the intermediate examination (10+2 pattern) with Biology, Physics and Chemistry as optionals, along with the bridge course examination in mathematics conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, Govt. of Andhra Pradesh / Telangana shall be eligible.
For Pharm-D Course:
- Candidates should have passed or appeared for the final year of Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as optional conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh / Telangana or any other examination recognized by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh / Telangana as equivalent thereto or should have passed or appeared at the final year of the diploma examination in pharmacy course conducted by the Andhra Pradesh / Telangana State Board of Technical Education and Training or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh / Telangana.
ii. Candidate should obtain at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belongs to reserved category) in the subjects specified taken together in the qualifying examination.
iii. The candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission to the above course.
Qualifying Exam: Needs to pass in Intermediate or equivalent from any recognized board. Appearing candidates: The students who are appearing for final year are also eligible for applying in the examination. How ever passing certificate is mandatory before taking into admission.
How to apply for Andhra Pradesh Eapcet 2022:
- Email Id is mandatory to apply for the AP EAPCET 2022.
- Visit Official site or visit this page. Manabadi.co.in we will redirect you for EAPCET Applying page.
- Click on “Apply Online” link.
- The following information must be kept ready for filling the details during Online submission:
- Hall ticket Number of Qualifying Examination
- Hall ticket Number of S.S.C. or equivalent
- Date of Birth
- Caste in case of SC/ST/BC candidates
- Aadhar Number
- PH, NCC, Sports etc.
- Income Upto One Lakh or Up to Two Lakhs or More than Two Lakhs (Rupees)
- Ration Card
- Study or Residence or relevant certificate for proof of local status (last 12 years)
- If you make payment via online mode, then click on “Click here to Pay Online using your Credit/Debit Card” link and Pay the fee. or you can pay at AP ONLINE / TS ONLINE.
- After filling the Online Application Form with the required details,
the candidate is required to verify all the details carefully and press Submit button. Filled in Online Application Form will be generated which contains Registration Number along with filled in details. The candidate is required to take printout of Filled In Online Application Form and it is to be submitted to the Invigilator during the examination after affixing a recent color photograph duly attested by the Gazetted Officer or Principal of the College where studied qualifying examination.
- Note down your “Reference Number” for further process.
- After successful fee submission, you can fill the application form by clicking on the link “Click here to proceed to enter application”.
- You have to upload your scanned photographs (size should be less than 30 KB) and signature (size should be less than 15 KB) in a JPEG format.
- Verify all the filled-in details and click on “SUBMIT” button.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
- Other Information required for filling Online Application
- Recent passport size digital color photograph (file size less than 30 KB and .jpg file format) of candidate for uploading (whose photograph is not available in Intermediate databases)
- Digital Signature of the candidate (file size less than 15 KB and .jpg file format) of candidate or uploading (whose Signature is not available in Intermediate databases).
- Regional Center to which candidate wishes to appear for AP EAPCET-2022 examination.
- Gender (Male / Female).
- Non-Minority / Minority
- Mobile Number of the candidate.
- E-mail of the candidate.
- Place where Studied – Municipality / Corporation or Rural area in SSC and Intermediate.
- The candidate has to submit the “FILLED IN ONLINE EAPCET 2022 APPLICATION FORM” to the invigilator in the Examination Hall on the day of the AP EAPCET-2022 exam. Also, affix a recent color photograph (3.5cms x 3.5cms) in the box provided (Bottom / Left side) on the “FILLED IN ONLINE EAPCET 2022 APPLICATION FORM” and get it attested by a Gazetted Officer / Principal of the college where studied.
- The candidate belonging to SC / ST category has to submit the attested “CASTE CERTIFICATE” along with the FILLED IN ONLINE APPLICATION FORM” to the Invigilator on day of the AP EAPCET-2022 exam in the Examination Hall, in case, the Application number of his/her Caste Certificate is not provided at the time of the Online submission of the Application.
Local Status of Students Migrated from Telangana to Andhra Pradesh
A candidate who migrates to any part of the State of Andhra Pradesh from the State of Telangana within a period of FIVE years from the 2nd day of June, 2014 shall be regarded as the local candidate in the State of Andhra Pradesh at the place of his residence and be treated at par with the local candidates residing in that area, in accordance with such guidelines as may be issued by the Government of Andhra Pradesh for the purpose of education.
Candidate claiming local status in Andhra Pradesh (AU/SVU) by virtue of his/her migration from the State of Telangana shall submit scanned copy of Local status certificate issued in Form-III by Tahsildar of concerned along with their application registration number/ EAPCET hall ticket number to the email IDs.
AP EAPCET 2022 Test Centers district wise
Note:SAME CENTRE FOR CANDIDATES APPEARING FOR BOTH ENGINEERING AND AGRICULTURE :
Important point helps you about AP EAPCET 2022 Application Form
Before submitting application forms the students are requested to read the following points carefully which are as follows:
- AP EAPCET Exam Dates 2022 are available online only and will be available from 11th April to 10th May 2022. So, don’t be late in submitting forms
- If you get late, here we share you the last date for submitting application form in the 10th May 2022
- If you have submitted the form with some wrong information, you can re-correct them before the last correction date shared by the university.
- After re-checking the application, submit the form completed in all respects
- If you submit the online form after the date. You need to play the late fee along with it as shared by us in above table
- The students need to pay the application fee either by debit/credit card or online mode
- Online Mode needs many information like birth date, father-mother name, passing year, transaction id, the name of candidate etc.
- It is advised to visit your allotted Examination Center well before so that you can take examination tension free.
- The candidate will not be allowed to take the examination even if late by 1 minute.
- The candidate does not have option of choosing specific date / session to appear for the AP EAPCET-2022 entrance examination. This information is known to him / her only after downloading Hall Ticket. For any reason if the candidate fails to appear in the given slot, he / she is treated as absent.
AP EAPCET 2022 Exam Pattern
- AP EAPCET exam is in online mode only
- There are two sessions in AP EAPCET 2022
a. Engineering Exam : —
b. Agricultural Exam : —
- The AP EAPCET 2022 language will be Telugu and English only. Candidates, who have studied the qualifying examination in Urdu medium and wish to avail assistance for translating the questions into Urdu, will be allotted a Test Centre at Kurnool only.
- The paper duration will be 3 hours
- Paper is divided into three sections they are Maths, Chemistry and Physics
- Total no.of Questions in Eapcet 2022 are 160 and Total marks for examination paper is 160 that includes
Mathematics – 80 marks
Chemistry – 40 marks
Physics – 40 marks
Physics – – 40 marks
Botany – 40 marks
Zoology – 40 marks
Chemistry – 40 marks
- You will get 1 marks for each answer
- While negative marking is not available in this examination
- The format of question will be MCQ, which has only one correct answer
QUALIFYING MARKS FOR AP EAPCET 2022
The qualifying percentage of marks for the AP EAPCET-2022 is 25% of the maximum marks considered for ranking. However, for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe, no minimum qualifying mark is prescribed. But their admission will be limited to the extent of seats reserved for such categories (vide G.O.Ms. No. 179, LEN&TE, dated 16.06.1986).
AP EAPCET 2022 Marks weight age
Candidates shall be ranked based on the EAPCET normalized marks (75% weightage) and 10+2 (25% weightage) in the order of merit as explained in the Annexure-IV and Annexure-V. b. Rank obtained in AP EAPCET-2022 is valid for admission to the courses mentioned in the application form for the academic year 2022-23 only
How to Prepare for AP EAPCET Exam?
- Firstly, to be successful you need to make an effective time management
- Go through all the previous examination paper of AP EAMCET 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 etc.
- Accumulate all the information relevant for your syllabus i.e. study material
- Don’t waste your time in covering the topics which are out of syllabus
- You need to have more focus on mock test for increasing your accuracy and speed for the examination on time
DEFINITION OF LOCAL / NON – LOCAL STATUS – ANNEXURE – III
- A Candidate shall be regarded as a local Candidate in relation to a local area (AU/OU/SVU)
- If he/she has studied in an Educational Institution or Educational Institutions in such local area for a period of not less than four consecutive academic years ending with the academic year in which he/she appeared or first appeared in the relevant qualifying examination as the case may be.
- Where, during the whole or any part of the four consecutive academic years in which he/she appeared, or first appeared in the relevant qualifying examination, he/she has not studied in any educational institutions, if he/she resided in that local area for a period of not less than four years immediately preceding the date of commencement of the relevant qualifying examination in which he/she appeared, or first appeared, as the case may be.
- A candidate who is not regarded as local candidate under clause (1.1) above in relation to any local area shall
- If he/she studied in the educational institutions in the state for a period of not less than seven consecutive academic years ending with the academic year in which he/she appeared or first appeared for the relevant qualifying examination as the case may be, be regarded as a local candidate in relation to
Such local area where he/she studied for the maximum period out of period of seven years.
ii. Where the period of his/her study in two or more local areas is equal, such local area where he/she studied last in such equal periods.
- If during the whole or any part of the seven consecutive academic years ending with the academic year in which he/she appeared or first appeared for the relevant qualifying examination, he/she has not studied in the educational institutions, in any local area, but has resided in the state during the whole of the said period of seven years, be regarded as a local candidate in relation to
Such local area where he/she has resided for the maximum period out of the said period of seven years.
- Where the period of his/her residence in two or more local areas is equal such local area where he/she had resided last in such periods.
Note: 1. Local area in respect of Andhra University (A.U. area) includes Nagarjuna University area. In respect of Sri Venkateswara University (S.V.U. area), it includes Sri Krishnadevaraya University area. In respect of Osmania University (O.U. area), it includes Kakatiya University area.
- The Candidate belonging to PIO / OCI category will be considered as under non local category only.
- Candidates coming under any of the categories given below and not satisfying the conditions mentioned in 1 or 2 above are treated as ‘Non-Local’ to all the three University areas specified above.
- Candidates who have resided in the state of A.P. for a total period of 10 years or more excluding the period of study outside this state.
b. Candidates either of whose parents has resided in this state for a total period of 10 years or more excluding the periods of employment outside the state
c. Candidates either of whose parents is employed in the State of A.P. or Central Government Public Sector Corporations, Local Bodies, Universities and other similar quasi Government Institutions within this state, at the time of submitting the application
d. Candidates who are spouses of those employed in the State of A.P. or Central Government, Public Sector Corporations, application.
For full details refer G.O.No. 646, dated 10.07.1979.
Note: Blank Proforma III is provided for submitting relevant information regarding Local/Non-Local status of candidates.