TS Inter 1st Year
2022 Hall Tickets
TS Inter Halltickets for regular examinations were directly sent to the Intermediate colleges and the students had to collect the TS Inter 1st year 2022 Halltickets from their respective colleges. But from last 3-4 years as online processing system has developed rapidly the TS Inter board has started releasing the Halltickets directly in the web portals.
So now students can download TS Intermediate Hall tickets 2022 directly from the official TS inter board website and from http://www.manabadi.co.in. This online hallticket download system is very much useful students as they need not visit their colleges in between their exam preparation time and can directly download TS Inter Hall tickets 2022 through Mobile and take a printout of it.
Inter 1st Year General & Vocational Hall Tickets 2022
TS Inter 1st Year Bridge Course Hall Tickets 2022
TS Intermediate 1st Year Hall Tickets | TS Inter 1st Year Hall Ticket 2022 Download – Manabadi Telangana Inter First Year Hall Tickets @ tsbie.cgg.gov.in @ manabadi.co.in
Telangana Board of Intermediate Education,(BIETS) is going to announce inter Hall tickets for Intermediate students in online mode. TSBIE will conduct Public exams in the month of May 2022. Every year lakhs of students appear for the public exams. Public exams will be commenced in same schedule for all the groups like M.P.C, Bi.P.C, C.E.C, H.E.C, M.Bi.P.C etc. Intermediate board will release Hall Tickets for TS Inter 1stYear one month before commencement of public exams.
Telangana Inter 1st & 2nd Year Hall Tickets 2022
TS Board of Intermediate Education is all set for the TS Inter Exams 2022. According to the latest information from the TS Board authorities the TS Inter 1st Year Halltickets 2022 will be released April 2022. Allotment of centre to all TS Inter students is already done by the Telangana Board of Intermediate. Last minute preparations are underway to release the TS Inter Hall tickets 2022.
Every year around 14 lakh students appear for TS Inter exams and this year too we can expect around the same number of students to appear for TS Intermediate exams 2022. The exams will be conducted in jumbling systems. So the students will have to go to different centers to appear for the exams. The centers for the TS Inter exams 2022 will be announce to the students only through their hall tickets.
The Manabadi site not only offers result checking facility but also offers hall tickets for the exams. So we advise all the aspirant students to make sure to search for the hall tickets only in these sites and not in any other sites. Manabadi also uploads the inter time table as soon as they are released by the board. Students can get their hands on the hall tickets once the time table is released.
TS Inter 1st Year Hall Tickets 2022 Click Here
Candidates can download the TS Inter 1st Year Hall Ticket 2022 at tsbie.cgg.gov.in & Manabadi.co.in websites. The board authority going to conduct the TS Inter 2nd Year Exams from May 2022 . So all the candidates should prepare well for the TS Senior Intermediate Final Exams. Here Manabadi website giving previous year guess papers and video based model papers freely to prepare your exams
Admit Card is compulsory for all students to appear in the examination. Without admit card nobody allowed to sit in an exam hall. Check the below direct link to download BIETS Board of Intermediate First year hall tickets 2022 Link Here.
A hall ticket is a document that contains the details about the candidate appearing for the exam. Besides the name and photograph of the candidate, the Andhra Pradesh Intermediate 2nd year Hall ticket contains the details like subjects and their respective examination timetable, name, code and address of the examination center, etc
Telangana Intermediate Board PRESS MEET
The Intermediate Public Theory Examinations June 2022 are scheduled . Major examinations will be concluded on May-2022. The timings of Examinations are 08.45 Am to 12.00 Noon. A Control Room will function with the
Previously the TS Inter Hall tickets for regular examinations were directly sent to the Intermediate colleges and the students had to collect the TS Inter Halltickets from their respective colleges itself. But from last 3-4 years as online processing system has developed rapidly now the TS Inter board has started releasing the Halltickets directly in the web portals. So now students can download TS Intermediate Hall tickets 2022 directly from the official TS inter board website and also from Manabadi.co.in.
This online hallticket download system is very much useful students as they need not visit their colleges in between their exam preparation time and can directly download TS Inter Hall tickets 2022 through Mobile and take a printout of it.
Students should carry their Hall ticket to the examination centre to appear for the TS Inter Exams 2022 without fail, otherwise they will not be allowed to the exam centre. Previously if a student lost his/her hallticket they had to request the college management for a duplicate hall ticket but now they can simply download another copy of TS Inter Halltickets 2022.
Telephone No. 040-24601010/ 24732369 and Fax No. 040-24655027.
|Total Number of examination centers
|(Govt./ SWR/TSWR/Aided/Model/(515)/ Private(762))
|Number of Chief Superintendents
|Number of Department Officers
|Number of Invigilators
|Total Number of candidates appearing
First year General candidates
First year Vocational candidates
Second year General candidates (Private)
Second year Vocational candidates (Private)
Instructions to Candidates
- Candidates should carefully verify the correctness of their Names, Medium, Subjects appearing etc., indicated in their hall tickets. If any discrepancy is noticed it should be got rectified by the Principal of the College.
- No candidate will be permitted without the hall ticket issued by the BIE.
- Candidate should be presents in the examination hall one hour before the commencement of the examination i.e., 8.00AM (This is to prevent the malpractice). The candidates have to fill their bio-data on OMR between 08:45A.M.-09:00A.M. Candidates reporting after 9.00 am will not be allowed in to the examination hall. Question paper will be provided to the student at 09:00 A.M.
- The students are supposed to occupy their seats by 08:45 A.M. However, the students will be given 15 minutes grace period from 08:45 A.M. to 09:00 A.M.
- The hall tickets are placed in the TSBIE website bie.telangana.gov.in and students can download the Hall tickets from the website. Chief Superintendents are instructed to allow the candidates with the downloaded hall tickets in the Examination without principal signature.
- The Principals/Managements are informed not to stop the issuing of Hall Tickets to students for any reason. If such cases are noticed by the Board action will be initiated against the College Managements.
- It is the responsibility of the candidate to verify the correctness of OMR Bar Coded sheet regarding the name, subject etc. Pinning of wrong bar coded sheet will lead to wrong declaration of results.
- Candidates should verify the stitched answer book containing 24 pages.
- Candidates are not allowed to bring any kind of printed/written material, cell phones. Pagers, calculators or any other electronic gadgets into the examination hall.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to hand-over the Answer script to the Invigilator and to take back the hall ticket from the invigilator.
- Criminal cases will be registered against the candidates resorting to copying/ malpractice/ impersonation etc., and they will be debarred from the examinations.
Measures for effective conduct of Theory Examinations:
- District Examination Committee at district level with DIEO/Nodal Officer as Convener, Two senior Principals and one senior Junior Lecturer as members have been constituted to monitor the conduct of IPE March, 2022.
- A District level High Power Committee (HPC) with District Collector as Chairman, Superintendent of Police, RJDIE, DIEO/ Nodal Officer, one senior Principal and one senior J.L. as members have been constituted.
- Flying squads comprising members of Education, Police and Revenue Departments and Sitting Squads are arranged to prevent malpractice in examination centres. (No. of squads constituted : Flying 50 and Sitting 200).
- The RTC authorities are requested to make transport arrangements during the examinations.
- The authorities of Electricity department are requested to provide power without interruption during the examination.
- Drinking water facilities and furniture is provided at the examination centres.
- DMHOs are requested to provide medical aid to the students at the examination centres.
- Strict action will be taken against the Officers/Managements who resort to malpractices/irregularities under section 25.
- The CC cameras were installed in the Examination centres.
- The Police & Revenue officials are requested to close the Xerox centers nearby the Examination centers during the Examination schedule i.e., 9 AM to 12 Noon.
- During the Examination days a video conference will be conducted on conduct of Examinations
TS Intermediate Practical Exam Time Table
Inter Student Statistics:
Telangana Intermediate Board Conducting Examinations from May 2022. The examination will be conducted in 4 spells. 1,733 (General 1,561, Voc. 172) Government, Aided, TS Residential, Social welfare and private unaided junior colleges have been identified and constituted as practical examination centers all over the state.
This year total 3,27,761 (MPC: 1,59,429, BPC: 89,496, Others: 261, Vocational 1st year: 42,649 and 2nd year: 35,926 students are going to appear for the examinations. All the arrangements are made to conduct the examination smoothly and effectively.
6,314 Experienced Junior Lecturers from different Junior colleges have been selected randomly after jumbling and posted as Examiners to conduct the examination in other than their original colleges where they are working. At Private Junior College examination Centers the Departmental Officer will act as observer. Flying Squads, High Power Committee and the District Examination Committee will supervise the conduct of examination at the examination centers. Besides these, the Board is also deputing the state observers to all the districts from the Head office.
From IPE, March, 2017 practical’s onward, the TSBIE has introduced the system of online downloading the question paper from website: bie.telangana.gov.in. The practical Examiner should download the practical question paper with the onetime pass word sent to his/her registered mobile number just before 30 minutes of commencement of Examination. Similarly, the practical examiner should upload the marks after evaluation of answer scripts through online on the same day.
Hall Tickets for Practical Examinations were dispatched to the colleges and also kept in the board website bie.telangana.gov.in The students can download their Hall Tickets from the TSBIE website.
TS Inter 1st Year Hall Ticket 2022
|Name of the Board
|Telangana Board of Intermediate Education (TSBIE)
|Intermediate 1st year
|The government of Telangana
|Hall tickets 2022
|Exams Date Start
|Exam End Date
|Admit Cards Release Date
|2nd week of April 2022
|Results Announcement Date
|Hall ticket Download Link
|Official website Link
TS Inter Second Year Hall Ticket 2022 contains Below Info
- Candidate Name
- Candidate Roll Number
- Name of the Board
- Father’s Name/ Mother’s Name
- Exam Centre Details
- Examination Dates
- Examination Timings
- Instructions to the Student
Detailed process of how to download the TS INTER Hall tickets 2022 along with date sheet of TS Inter Board exams 2022 is give below.
TS Intermediate 2022 Hall Tickets can be downloaded from the official site bie.telangana.gov.in or in www.manabadi.co.in.
TS Intermediate 1st & 2nd Year Exam Timetable 2022:
|Day & Date
|Day & Date
2nd Language Paper I
2nd Language Paper II
|PART – I
English Paper I
|PART – I
English Paper II
|PART – III
Mathematics Paper -1A
|PART – III
Mathematics Paper -IIA
|Mathematics Paper -IB
Zoology Paper I
History Paper I
|Mathematics Paper -IIB
Zoology Paper II
History Paper II
|Physics Paper I
Economics Paper I
Classical Language Paper I
|Physics Paper II
Economics Paper II
Classical Language Paper II
|Chemistry Paper I
Commerce Paper I
Socialogy Paper I
Fine Arts, Music Paper I
|Chemistry Paper II
Commerce Paper II
Socialogy Paper II
Fine Arts, Music Paper II
|Geology Paper I
Home Science Paper I
Public Administration Paper I
Logic Paper I
Bridge Course Maths Paper I(FOR Bi.P.C STUDENTS)
|Geology Paper II
Home Science Paper II
Public Administration Paper II
Logic Paper II
Bridge Course Maths Paper II(FOR Bi.P.C STUDENTS)
|Modern Language Paper I
Geography Paper I
|Modern Language Paper II
Geography Paper II
How To Download TS Inter 1st Year Hall Ticket 2022?
Follow the steps listed below to download TS Inter 2nd year hall tickets 2022
- Visit the website www.manabadi.co.in
- On the home page of the website, you can find the direct link that says ‘TS Inter 2nd year Hall Tickets 2022.’
- On the next page, you need to enter a few credentials of the student.
- At first, they need to select the year of intermediate education from the drop-down menu.
- Then, enter the roll number and date of birth of the respective fields.
- Click on Submit button and wait for a while.
- The TS Inter Exam Hall Ticket 2022 will then display on the screen.
- Once check the Hall tickets all the details are printed or not
- Download or take a print out of the hall ticket for further reference.
How Important is TS Inter 1st year Hall Ticket?
- First & foremost importance of the Hall ticket is a student cannot attend the exam without this.
- For Intermediate 1st year students, while applying for entrance exams the Intermediate Hall ticket number is mandatory.
- During the counseling sessions of the entrance exams attended, the students need to submit the Intermediate Hall ticket along with all other certificates.
- TS Intermediate Hall ticket is very important for the students even for future references while seeking admission in various courses after Intermediate.
- Students should reach the examination center before 15 minutes and take seat showing the admission card.
- The Admit Card/Hall Ticket is must.
- Without the Admit Card/Hall Ticket, the entry will not be given to the student.
- Entrance to examination hall will not be allowed after 30 minutes after the start of the examination.
- Students should bring the only pen with them, OMR Sheets will be supplied in the examination hall.
- Students should not keep any book/notebook/Mobile with them during the examination otherwise; Invigilator in charge can disallow the student from the examination.
- The student should obey the orders and rules of examination.
- If any student found breaking the rules, the Invigilator has the right to disallow the student from the examination.
- In the case of doubt, Invigilator can interrogate the student’s personal search.
- On demand, students should show the admit card to the invigilator.
- Students should sign the attendance sheet daily.
Ques 1. When the board will make the availability of TS Inter 1st year and 2nd Year hall ticket online?
Ans 1. TS Inter 1st year and 2nd year hall ticket will be available by the 1st week of July.
Ques 2. How to obtain TS Inter 1st year hall ticket 2022?
Ans 2. To obtain TS Inter 1st year hall ticket students need to enter their SSC number and the date of birth in the space provided.
Ques 3. How to obtain TS Inter 2nd year hall ticket 2022?
Ans 3. To download TS Inter 2nd year hall ticket students need to enter the previous year hall ticket and the date of birth in dd/mm/yy format.
Ques 4. What if there is any discrepancy on the details mentioned on the hall ticket?
Ans 4. If there is any discrepancy then student can contact their respective school authorities for the same.
Ques 5. When is Telangana 1st year and 2nd year exams 2022?
Ans 5. TS inter 1st year exams 2022 are going to begin from July 2022. While the TS Inter 2nd year exams 2022 are from July, 2022