AP LAWCET & PG LAWCET Counseling:
Eligible and qualified candidates of APLAWCET & PGLAWCET-2021 are informed to exercise the options using their password and Login ID.No. for the leftover seats and seats now available and consequential vacancies that may arise in process of allotment from any Help Line Centre or Internet facility (Cafe/Home) as per the schedule given below.
The Candidates who have not paid processing fee earlier and not attended for Certificate verification during first phase shall pay the processing fee from 21.12.2021 through payment gateway in https://aplawcet.nic.in and get their certificates verified on 21.12.2021 and 24.12.2021 and exercise options till 26.12.2021 upto 5.00 PM as per the Ranks mentioned below.
AP LAWCET Counseling 2021 Dates:
|AP LAWCET 2021 Counseling Schedule||Dates|
|Registration From||12-02-2022 To 13-02-2022|
|Verification of Uploaded certicates From||13-02-2022 To 14-02-2022|
|Web options Selection From||15-02-2022 To 15-02-2022|
|Change of Web options||16-02-2022|
|Allotment of Seats||18-02-2022|
|Self-Reporting and Reporting at Colleges By the Candidates From||19-02-2022 To 22-02-2022|
Eligibility for AP LAWCET Counseling:
Candidates who have secured seats but not shown to joined in the allotted college.
Who have not secured seats so far, but got their certificates verified.
Who have not exercised the options so far, but got their certificates verified.
Who have secured seats, reported at allotted college and aspiring for a better option.
Who have not yet paid the processing fee and not attended certificate verification
- Options given in the 1st Phase will not be considered for this Phase of admissions for allotment of a seat and candidates have to exercise options afresh.
- Candidates who are satisfied with their previous allotment and reported at college need not exercise option once again.
- Candidates shall note that if they exercise options now and a seat is allotted as per the options, the vacated seat will be allotted to next meritorious candidate and hence they will have no claim on the previous allotment.
- It is advised to exercise options for interested colleges/courses assuming that vacancies would arise in all colleges in the process of sliding. Allotments will be placed on the website on 29.10.2018 after 6.00 PM. Candidates shall invariably report at allotted college on or before 31.10.2018. Class will commence from 29-10- 2018 as already informed.
AP LAWCET & PG LAWCET Counselling :
APLAWCET counselling is held after results for the law entrance exam are announced. As part of APLAWCET 2021 counselling candidates need to appear for document verification and thereafter select their preferred college. Candidates need to appear for APLAWCET counselling rank-wise.
The law entrance exam is conducted by Sri Padmavathi Mahila Viswavidyalama, Tirupati on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) to shortlist aspirants for admission in three year and five law programmes offered in colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
APLAWCET 2021 Processing Fee:
AP LAWCET 2021 Counselling Procedure:
Candidates can complete the AP LAWCET 2021 Counselling Procedure by following the some steps given below:
- Visit the official website link (link is given above).
- Fill the required necessary details and register yourselves on the website.
- Pay the non-refundable counselling fee of 1000/-(Rs. 500/-for SC/ST candidates).
- On successful registration, the option selection page will open.
- Enter your login details and select the college and courses/stream of the order of your preference from the available college and course list.
- Candidates can select the college and subject according to their rank in the merit list.
- On successful submission an OTP will be sent to the candidate’s registered mobile number with which candidate can submit their choice.
- The confirmation of the course and college will be sent to the candidate’s mobile number.
AP LAWCET Admissions:
After the allotment of seats, candidates are provided with the admission order letter. Candidates can download it from the website on the due date. Candidates with the allotment letter have to report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
While taking admission in the college candidates have to produce their original documents and submit the admission fee. Candidates whose documents will not match with the original documents submitted at the time of filling application form will be rejected from getting the admission.
Important Documents for APLAWCET Counselling:
- APLAWCET 2021 Rank Card
- APLAWCET 2021 Hall Ticket
- SSC/Intermediate/Equivalent marksheet
- Qualifying Examination marksheet
- Provisional/Degree Certificate
- Study/Residence Certificate for proving previous 7 years’ study as local Andhra Pradesh Certificate or Non-Local Certificate
- SC/ST/Caste certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Income Certificate or Ration Card
- Sports/PH/NCC/CAP Certificates (if any)