GATE Notification 2022:
GATE Notification 2022 released this year and the exam is managed by IIT, Kharagpur. Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is a national level examination. GATE is conducted to offer admission into M.Tech/M.Sc in Engineering/ Technology/ Architecture and P.Hd in relevant branches of science. In this article, candidates can get complete information about GATE 2022.
GATE 2022 Exam Dates :
|GATE 2019 Online Application Form Opens||30.08.2021|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||24.09.2021|
|Last date for registration (with late fee)||1.10.2021|
|Last Date for Requesting Change of Examination City (an additional fee will be applicable)||12.11.2021|
|Mock Test Release||3rd week of November 2018|
|Admit Card Downloading Starts||03.01.2022|
|GATE Aptitude Test||5th, 6th, 12th and 13th, Feb 2022|
|Answer Key Release||Within a few days after examination|
|Announcement of Results||17th March 2022|
|Score Card Release||—|
Eligibility Criteria for GATE 2022 :
- There is No age limit for GATE Exam 2022.
|Qualifying Degree||Qualifying Degree / Examination||Description of Eligible Candidates||Year of Qualification
not later than
|B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Pharm.||Bachelor’s degree holders in Engineering/Technology (4 years after 10+2 or 3 years after B.Sc./Diploma in Engineering /Technology)||Currently in the final year or already completed||2019|
|B. Arch.||Bachelor’s degree holders of Architecture (5 years course)||Currently in the final year or already completed||2019|
|B.Sc. (Research)/ B.S.||Bachelor’s degree in Science (Post-Diploma/4 years after 10+2)||Currently in the 4th year or already completed||2019|
|Pharm. D. (after 10+2)||6 years program, consisting of internship or residency training during sixth year||Currently in the 4th/ 5th/6th year or already completed||2021|
|M. Sc./ M.A./MCA or equivalent||Master’s degree in any branch of Science/Mathematics/Statistics/Computer Applications or equivalent||Currently in the final year or already completed||2019|
|Int. M.E./ M.Tech. (Post-B.Sc.)||Post-BSc Integrated Master’s degree programs in Engineering/Technology (4 years program)||Currently in the 2nd/ 3rd/4th year or already completed||2021|
|Int. M.E./ M.Tech. or Dual Degree(after Diploma or 10+2)||Integrated Master’s degree program or Dual Degree program in Engineering/Technology (5 years program)||Currently in the 4th/5th year or already completed||2020|
|Int. M.Sc./ Int. B.S.-M.S.||Integrated M.Sc. or 5 years integrated B.S.-M.S. program||Currently in the final year or already completed||2019|
|Professional Society Examinations*
(equivalent to B.E./B.Tech./B.Arch.)
|B.E./B.Tech./B.Arch. equivalent examinations of Professional Societies, recognized by MHRD/UPSC/AICTE (e.g., AMIE by Institution of Engineers-India, AMICE by the Institute of Civil Engineers-India and so on)||Completed Section A or equivalent of such professional courses||NA|
GATE 2022 Application form filling process:
- Visit Manabadi.co.in and we will redirect the official page
- Find “register here” link for registration
- Fill the following details like Name, email id, residency, mobile number etc.
- Click on Submit button
- After successful registration candidate will receive User name and password through mail and SMS.
- Login to GOAPS website with your enrollment id and password.
- Fill the exam details (Exam paper, Country, which city you are prfer to write exam etc)
- Provide personal details and educational qualification details.
- Upload scanned documents like educational certificates, Caste certificate etc
- Save and view the application.
- If you found any errors rectify and submit
- After submit the application proceed to payment
- Choose any one of the payment option and complete the payment process
- Download the application form and take printout.
- The application fee will be deposited through online modeby using either net banking or debit card or credit card.
- The fee will be non-refundable & non-transferable.
- The fee details are given below in the table:
|For Examination Centers in India|
|SC/ST/PwD/ Female candidates||Rs. 750|
|All Other Categories||Rs. 1500|
|Late Fee||Rs. 500|
|For Examination Centers in Foreign Countries (All Candidates)|
|Addis Ababa, Colombo, Dhaka and Kathmandu||US $50|
|Dubai and Singapore||US $100|
|Late Fee||US $20|
GATE 2019 Exam Pattern:
- Papers: GATE examination will be conducted for 24 subjects/papers.
- Date: It is conducting on Nov 2022.
- Exam Mode: It will be organized in online mode (computer-based test).
- Type of Questions: In the examination, MCQs & Numerical type questions will be asked.
- Attempt: Candidates can appear only in any one paper of GATE examination.
- Session: Examination will be held in two sessions, i.e. forenoon (9:00 AM to 12:00 Noon) & afternoon (2:00 PM to 5:00 PM).
- Validity of Score Card: GATE 2019 score card will be valid for three years from the date of declaration of result.
- Duration: Exam duration will be of three hours.
- Number of Questions: Total 65 questions will be asked in the examination.
- Marks: The question paper will be of 100 marks.
- Section Common in All GATE Papers: It is compulsory to attempt General Aptitude (GA) section.
GATE 2022 Marking Scheme:
|Pattern of Questions||Marks Allotted||Negative Marking|
|Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)||1 or 2 marks||For 1 mark question, 1/3 marks will be deducted.
For 2 marks question, 2/3 mark will be deducted.
|Numerical Answer Type (NAT)||1 or 2 marks||No negative marking|
GATE 2019 Admit Card:
- Candidates will get Hall tickets through online mode by entering their enrollment ID or email & password.
- Downloading of GATE Hall Ticket 2022 will be started from Nov 2022.
- Before examination start, biometric information (Photograph and Fingerprints) will be captured for randomly selected candidates.
- On the day of the examination, candidates must bring original ID proof (specified in application) along with admit card.
- Candidates should download admit card in color print.
GATE Result 2022:
- Candidates will check GATE 2019 result on Dec 2021.
- The result will be declared only through online mode you can check your results in www.manabadi.co.in website.
- It can be viewed by entering enrollment number/registration number & date of birth.
- No result/rank will be sent through offline mode or any other mode.