GATE Results 2020 Available Now
On 13 March, IIT Delhi announced the results of the GATE 2020 for all 24 journals. Via Manabadi and GOAPS, candidates will be able to view GATE results 2020. Candidates who have appeared for GATE can check in the same manner the marks and scores they obtain. The results of GATE 2020 are used to apply for admission to the IIT, NIT and GFTI M.Tech programmes.
However, the scorecard will be available until May 31, from March 20, 2020 onwards. Candidates must remember that the GATE score card can only be accessed if they have participated in the entrance exam. Candidates can check the requisite information pertaining to GATE 2020 result in the article below.
GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) 2020 Final Key Available Now
GATE Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2020 Question Papers and Answer Keys
GATE Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2020 Answer Key Available Now
IIT Delhi held GATE 2020 on 2 February, 3, 9 & 10. It should be noted that the score card is valid for a period of three years from the date of declaration of the GATE result. Most leading PSU’s use the GATE scores for recruiting purposes. The score card will be available online only from March 20 to May 31 without any fee and with a fee of Rs. 500 till December 31. Thereafter.
Important Dates related to GATE Result 2020
|GATE 2020 Examination||February 2, 3, 9 & 10, 2020|
|Declaration of GATE Result||March 13, 2020|
|Availability of GATE Score Card without Fee||March 20 to May 31, 2020|
|GATE Score Card with fee||From June 1 to December 31 , 2020|
How to Check GATE Result 2020?
- Click on the link given below or go to the official website of GATE or we will re direct to the website
- Click on the ‘GATE Result’ tab
- Enter the GATE enrolment number or email id, registration id and DoB.
- The result tab will be displayed. Click on the same for the display of the GATE 2020 result.
- It should be noted that the facility to print the result will not be available.
- To download GATE 2020 Result / Score – Click Here (link will be available as soon as it is released by conducting body)
The following details are available in the result of GATE 2020:
- Name of the Candidate
- GATE Registration Number
- GATE Examination Paper and Code
- Scores Obtained out of 100
- Qualifying Marks for GATE Paper
- All India Rank (AIR) (only for qualified candidates).
GATE Score Card 2020
The GATE 2020 score card is the official document certifying applicant qualification at GATE. Only candidates who have scored equal to or more than the qualifying threshold which is the minimum marks to pass the exam will be issued the score cards. The score card will be available for download from March 20 to May 31, 2020.
GATE Scorecards are available for those candidates who make it to the cut off marks. The qualifying cut off marks for the year 2018 are given below:
|Computer Science (CS)||25.00||22.50||16.60|
|Civil Engineering (CE)||26.90||24.20||17.9|
|Electrical Engineering (EE)||29.1||26.1||19.4|
|Mechanical Engineering (ME)||34.7||31.2||23.1|
|Electronics and Communication (EC)||25.0||22.5||16.6|
|Production Engineering (PI)||32.0||28.8||21.3|
|Instrumentation Engineering (IN)||37.0||33.8||24.7|
|Aerospace Engineering (AE)||25||22.5||16.6|
|Chemical Engineering (CH)||37.8||34||25.1|
|Geology and Geophysics (GG)||32.4||29.1||21.5|
|Architectural Engineering (AR)||43.9||39.5||29.2|
|Agricultural Engineering (AG)||25.0||22.5||16.6|
|Petroleum Engineering (PE)||39.8||35.8||26.5|
- GATE Cutoff will be published soon after GATE Result is declared in March 2020.
- GATE Cutoff is the minimum marks that a candidate must secure to qualify GATE.
- The cutoff for GATE is declared stream-wise and varies according to candidate’s category.
- Note that GATE Cutoff for PSUs will be different and will be released separately for each GATE Participating PSU.
- Based on this cutoff, GATE Participating Institutes will publish their merit list for M.E./ M.Tech. Admissions 2020.
- GATE qualified candidates will also be eligible for Government offered scholarships, stipends and allowances.
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is administered to assess candidates ‘ thorough understanding of various undergraduate disciplines of engineering / technology / architecture and postgraduate disciplines in science. In the month of February 2020, the GATE 2020 review was carried out on 25 subjects. The GATE exam centers are located across India in different cities as well as in.
The GATE score represents the candidate’s relative level of success in a specific subject, which is quantified based on the data from many years of exams. The candidates will remember that the GATE 2020 score is accurate for 3 years from the date the results are published.