Notification for admission test in jawahar navodaya vidyalayas for Admission in class IX:
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya (JNV) Lateral Entry Test 2019 Notification has released for Class IX Admission for academic year 2019-20. Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya (JNV) Class 9 Lateral Entry Test 2019 Admission Form Available below . Examinations of Navodaya Vidyalayas are conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). Entrance of Admission Process of Navodaya admission 2019-20 in these Navodaya Vidyalayas will be depend on the performance in of the student scored in the Navodaya admission Entrance examination 2019-20. In this article you can get all the information about vacancy seats, exam date, exam fees , eligibility , selection process, admission process etc.
Online form Starting Date: October 15th 2018
Last Date Of Online form: 30th November 2018
Admit Card Download Date: January third week 2019
Exam Date: 2nd February 2019
How to Apply JNV Lateral Entry Test 2019:
Online applications may be submitted from 15th October, 2018, free of cost. The candidate may refer to NVS Hqrs. Website www.navodaya.gov.in or website of JNVs. Last date to apply for Class-IX Lateral Entry test is 30th November 2018.
- In this page you will find the application link
- Click on the Application form Link.
- Fill the Application form for Class 9.
- Fill application form with all correct details.
- Pay the application form fee.
- Then click on the Submit button for the Navodaya admission 2019.
Application Link : ONLINE APPLICATION FOR LATERAL ENTRY ADMISSION
Eligibility for Exam:
- Only those candidates who are studying Class VIII during the Academic Session 2018-19 in one of the Govt./Govt. recognized schools of the district where the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is functioning and where admission is sought, are eligible.
- Candidate appearing for the admission test must qualify/ pass Class VIII in the academic session 2018-19 from a Govt./Govt. recognized school in the district where he/she is seeking admission.
- A candidate seeking admission must be born between 01.05.2003 and 30.04.2007 (both days inclusive). This is applicable to all categories of candidates including those who belong to the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribe
- Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti reserves the right to refer any candidate to a MEDICAL BOARD for confirmation of the age of the candidate, in case any doubt arises about the age on the basis of certificate produced by the candidate before confirmation of admission.
Examination Process for JNV Exam 2019:
- Date of Examination – Saturday 2nd February 2019
- Duration – 2 1⁄2 hours (10:00 AM to 12:30 PM). However, in respect of candidates with special needs (Divyang), additional time of 30 minutes will be provided, subject to the production of certificates from the competent authority.
- Centre for examination shall be the JAWAHAR NAVODAYA VIDYALAYA of the district concerned/ any other center allotted by NVS.
- Medium of Language for Examination will be English/Hindi.
- Students have to answer in OMR sheet
Exam Pattern :
Selection Test will consist of questions from the subjects of Mathematics,General Science, English and Hindi. Difficulty level of the test paper shall be of Class VIII.
Note 1: The test will be of objective type with 2 1⁄2 hours duration without any break.
Note 2: Merit List will be announced as per the NVS selection criteria.
JNV Lateral Entry Test Admit Card 2019:
JNV Lateral Entry Test Admit Card 2019 for Class 9 to be released 10-15 days before the exam held. JNV Lateral Entry Test Hall Ticket 2019 to be released in Third week of January 2019 (Tentative). Exam will be held on 2nd February 2019.