TS PGECET 2017 Notification: The TS PGECET 2017 is the Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test 2017 of Telangana State. The TS PGECET examination is conducted for admission for the first year Post Graduate Courses in Engineering, Technology, Architecture, Pharmacy and planning. The University College of Engineering Osmania University is going to conduct the Examination on behalf of Telangana State Council for Higher Education (TSCHE.) It is the state level entrance examination. Candidate those have scored appreciable marks in GATE exam will be exempted from appearing in the test but they are required to apply for TS PGECET separately. The following are the details regarding Examination. The students can avail the details regarding exam from our official website. www.manabadi.com or www.manabadi.co.in.
TS PGECET 2017 Notification – Telangana PGECET Eligibility Test Exam Dates, Apply Online
Minimum Eligibility Criteria for TS PGECET 2017:
Those Candidates who wants to appear for TS PGECET 2017 Notification should fulfill the requirements prescribed by the University failing which the candidate will not be allowed to take the examination.
- Candidates who are residents of Telangana State and fulfilling the domicile requirements may apply for the post.
- Candidate should hold BE, B.Tech & AMIE from a recognized university and institute with obtaining minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC & ST category applicants.)
- If the candidates have obtained their degree through distance education are also eligible to apply if their degree is approved from AICTE DEC.
- GATE qualified candidates are exempted from appearing in the test but they will have to apply for the test separately.
|Online Application can be obtained from||March 17th 2017|
|Last date for application form||4th Week of April 2017|
|Last date for application form with late fee||4th of May 2017|
|Hall tickets can be downloaded form||4th Week of May 2017|
|Examination date||29th May To 1st June 2017|
|Result announcement date||3rd Week of June 2017|
|Counseling begins from||September 2017|
How to Apply for TS PGECET 2017:
Aspirants those want to apply for the TS PGECET 2017 Notification. Exam can obtain online application from on 17th March 2017 and the last date for obtaining the application form is 4th week of April 2017. Candidates those are failing to submit the application form before the deadline. will have to submit the form along with late fee. Application form will be accessible to the candidates from the official web site.
Application Fee: For General/OBC Category Applicants: Rs 800/-
For SC/ST Category Applicants: Rs 400/-
- Payment of application fee can be made through Debit Card/Credit Card. The candidates can also pay the fee in cash through TS online center. Students are advised to keep fee payment receipt safe for future references.
Exam Pattern: The following is the information regarding TS PGECET 2017
- The test will be of two-hour duration.
- The exam will be conducted in Offline mode.
- There will be 120 questions consisting 120 marks.
- Candidate will get one mark for each correct answer and No Negative mark for wrong answer.
TS PGECET 2017 Counseling Details:
- There will be separate merit list for TS PGECET and GATE qualified candidates.
- Candidates will have to attend the document verification procedure as per the schedule provided by the conducting authority.
- There will be separate counseling for GATE qualified candidates.