TS ICET Notification: Kakatiya University, Warangal is going to conduct the Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TS ICET) 2018 on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad. It is the state level state level entrance examination conducted for admission to MBA & MCA courses offered by the Universities and Institutions in the state of Telangana. TS ICET 2018 Notification.
TS ICET 2018 Notification, Exam Dates – Telangana ICET Apply online Procedure
Important dates of TS ICET 2018:
|Release of Notification on||22 February 2018|
|Registration of Online Application Form Begins On||06 March 2018|
|Last Date for Online Registration without late fee||30 April 2018|
|Form submission with late fee of Rs 500/-||05 May 2018|
|Form submission with late fee of Rs 2000/-||10 May 2018|
|Form submission with late fee of Rs 5000/-||14 May 2018|
|Form submission with late fee of Rs 10000/-||19 May 2018|
|Down loading of Hall Tickets on||07 May 2018|
|TSICET 2018 Examination Date||23 & 24 May 2018|
|Releasing of Preliminary Key on||27 May 2018|
|Last date for submission of objections on preliminary key||04 June 2018|
|Final Key and Announcement of Entrance Test Result||06 June 2018|
Students are advised to go through the user guide, rules and regulations before proceeding to start the online application form. The students can check go through the official web site of the board..
- For SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 450 /-
- For Other Candidates: Rs. 650 /-
Fee can be remitted through TS & AP online centers e-seva centers and also through payment gateway (Credit Card, Debit Card & Net Banking.)
TS ICET Eligibility Criteria:
The Candidates are needed to satisfy the following eligibility conditions, to appear for TS ICET 2018 examination.
- Candidate must be a citizen of India
- Must satisfy the local/Non -local status requirements as laid down in the educational institutions in Telangana.
- Candidates other than Indian nationals have to satisfy the rules of the University in which he/she want to take admission.
- For MBA Course: Minimum prescribed educational qualification is three years bachelor degree from a recognized institution.
- For MCA Course: Minimum prescribed educational qualification is three years degree passed with Mathematics.
- The qualifying examination must passed with 50% marks (45% for SC/ST candidates).
- If the qualifying degree is obtained by distance mode then, it must have recognition from Joint committee of UGC, AICTE and DEC.
- Those appearing their final year of bachelor degree are also eligible for TS ICET 2018 exam.
- To take admission through TS ICET 2018, candidates have to score minimum 25% marks (No minimum marks in case of SC/ST Candidates
Adilabad, Hyderabad, Jagityal, Karimnagar, Khammam, Kodad, Kothagudem, Mahabubnagar, Mancherial, Nalgonda, Nizamabad, Sangareddy, Siddipet, Vikarabad, Wanaparthi, Warangal.
The students can down load the TS ICET 2018 Notification PDF at our official web site www.manabadi.com for other details.