TS 10th class Time Table 2019:
The office of the Director of Government Examinations of Telangana state has announced the TS 10th class time table 2019.The exams are set to be held in the month of March. These exams will start from March 16, 2018 and end on April 2, 2019 and be conducted between 09:30 PM to 12:15 PM/12:45 PM.
The ministry gave the details about the exam and date sheet in an official press release. While the class 10 exams for SSC students will end by March 29, for OSSC candidates, the last exam will be conducted on April 2
The director of the government examinations made it clear that the exams will be conducted strictly as per the released timetable even if the government declared a public holiday or general holiday.All the academic course subjects/papers will be common for both SSC and OSSC course candidates.
TS Board 10th Class Exam 2019 Schedule:
Candidates should download the time table of class 10th in the second week of December 2018. The Exam schedule will be released through online mode. As per last year schedule, the TS Board exam will be started from third week of March to last week of March 2018. Telangana Government also released TS Intermediate Time Table 2019 recently
TS 10th class Time Table and Hall Tickets 2019:
|TS 10th class Time Table 2019||Board of Secondary Education Telanaga Details|
|Name of the Board||BSE Telangana|
|Exam Time Table Released Date||1st week of December 2018|
|Exam Hall Ticket Releasing Date||2nd week of Feb 2019|
|Results Releasing date||2nd week of April 2019|
|Mode of TS 10TH Date Sheet||Online|
How to Download TS 10th class Time Table 2019:
SSC Students should follow the given steps to get TS 10 class Time Table are as follows:
- Open Manabadi.co.in website link for Exam Schedule. (Link will be provided above)
- Click on given link.
- You will be redirected to the TS SSC Time Table 2019.
- Check the Exam Schedule properly.
- Download it or take a printout copy of it for future reference.
- Candidates are informed to keep a hard copy and soft copy of the Time table for further use.
Important point to remember:
- The Objective paper (Part-B) for all the subjects have to be answered in the last half-an-hour only.
- All the Academic course subjects / Papers are common for both SSC Academic Course and OSSC Course candidates.
- SSC Public Examinations, March 2019 will be conducted strictly as per the above timetable even if the Government declares Public Holiday or General Holiday in respect of any dates mentioned above.
- The performance of the applicants who answer the wrong combination of question papers will be cancelled. Hence the students are instructed to answer right combination question papers only.
- The Performance of the candidate in the examination will be cancelled, if the candidate appears in the Examination centre other than the originally allotted by this office.