AP EAMCET 2016 Results (Engineering & Medical) – Download Rank Card at Manabadi.com : AP Eamcet 2016 exam had successfully conducted on 29th April. Almost in a huge amount nearly 2.90 lakh students had appeared for the eamcet 2016. The results of the exam will be released soon in the month of May 2016. This year JNTUK had conducted the eamcet exam 2016 on behalf of APSCHE. All students are earlier waiting for the time to come soon. But students wait for results is not fruitfully due to some issues the timing for results had changed. Finally the AP Eamcet results 2016 had issued to release on 9th May. So students can check on their results and rank cards from the official websites that are available.
Live Now : AP EAMCET 2016 Results (Engineering only) – Available now
Medical Results – Available Here
AP EAMCET 2016 Results For Engineering & Medical – Manabadi.com
EAMCET (Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test) is conducted throughout the state. Students of Andhra Pradesh around 1.89 lakh had appeared for Engineering exam and other 1.03 lakh had appeared for the Medical and Agriculture exam. The eamcet provisional answer key had already released by the board are available for the students to cross check their performance in the eamcet exam.
Board of the examination had announced that the students who had appeared for the exam results had a weightage of 75% marks of Eamcet and 25% marks of Intermediate. Candidates who had qualified for the eamcet will be headed to the counseling process according to the rank wise. Through counseling students can pursue their higher education in the selected college. The counseling can be starts from 6th June 2016 (tentatively).
AP Eamcet 2016 Results Details
Students can check their results in Manabadi eamcet exam 2016 results. Students had to wait a little more for the results. Check out the full details of AP eamcet exam 2016 below.
QUALIFYING MARKS FOR AP EAMCET – 2016 : The qualifying percentage of marks for the AP EAMCET-2016 is 25% of the maximum marks considered for ranking. However, for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe, no minimum qualifying mark is prescribed. But their admission will be limited to the extent of seats reserved for such categories.
AP EAMCET 2016 Rank Card Download
- Candidates shall be ranked in the order of merit as explained in the Annexure-IV.
- Rank obtained in AP EAMCET-2016 is valid for admission to the courses mentioned in the application form for the academic year 2016-2017 only.
- Rank card shall be downloaded from the website www.apeamcet.org.
- Rank obtained with the benefit of relaxation of the minimum qualifying marks at AP EAMCET-2016 by any candidate claiming as SC/ST Category will be cancelled in case the claim is found to be invalid at the time of admission to any course of study in any participating University / Institution.
How to Download AP EAMCET 2016 Results & Rank Card
As per the announcement by AP Human Resource Development Minister Sri Ganta Srinivas Rao in Visakhapatnam had declared that the AP Eamcet 2016 results will be released on 9th May 2016 at 08:30 p.m.
- Visit the official site : Manabadi.com.
- Click on the “AP Eamcet 2016 results”.
- Fill the required details like hall ticket number and press submit button.
- The following information will be displayed on the screen.
- Hall Ticket No, Stream, Registration No, Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name, Gender, Category, Local Area, Combined Score, Eamcet Weightage, Inter Weightage, Eamcet Marks, Physics, Chemistry, Group Total, Group Maximum, Intermediate Percentage, Rank, Approx. Local Rank (Local Area + Category), Result.
- Download or print your score and rank card for further use.
For more stuff of AP Eamcet 2016 Results do visit our website regularly.
About Ap EAMCET :
Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada on behalf of APSCHE. This examination is the prerequisite for admission into various professional courses offered in University/ Private Colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh.