ANU Pgcet 2017 Notification
ANU PGCET 2017 Notification: Acharya Nagarjuna University has issued Post Graduate Common Entrance Test PGCET 2017 notification on 22 February 2017. Candidates who have passed or appearing for the final year examination in the qualifying degree for admission in to various Post graduate Courses like M.Sc, MA, M.Com, MSW, M.Ed, M.H.R.M, PGDAS & P.G Diploma in Yoga etc can apply On Line for the academic year 2017 to get admission through ANU PGCET 2017. The courses were offered at Acharya Nagarjuna University, PG Centre, Ongole and its affiliated colleges. The candidates can avail details from our official web site www.manabadi.com.
Important Dates for ANUPGCET-2017 (Tentative):
- Notification Issued on 22-02-2017
- Submission of Online Applications start from: 24-02-2017
- Last date for Submission of Applications: 24-02-2017
- Last date for receipt of filled-in applications with a late fee of Rs. 500 20-04-2017
- Last date for receipt of filled-in applications with a late fee of Rs. 1000 01-05-2017
- Schedule of PG Entrance Tests (Tentative): 5th, 6th or 7th May 2017
- Down load of Hall Tickets from 25th April 2017
Eligibility Criteria for ANU PGCET Exam 2017:
Nationality and Domicile:
- Candidate should be of Indian Nationality
- Candidate should belong to the state of Telangana & Andhra Pradesh only and should satisfy Local & Non Local status requirements as laid down in the Rules.
- The candidate other than Indian National should satisfy the rules of the University concerned.
- The candidate should have passed the qualifying degree examination or who have appear are appearing for the final year examination in March/April 2017 are also eligible to apply.
- Before applying for entrance test the candidate, verify the eligibility to write a particular test and seek admission into the related course. Eligibility criteria fixed for each course is given in official web site.
Application Fee for ANU PGCET 2017:
- The General category candidates should pay the application fee of Rs. 600 while the SC, ST, PHC category candidates have to pay Rs. 500
- The fee may be paid through SBI Challan and Payment Gateway (Credit Card, Debit Card & Net Banking.)
- In case a candidate want appear for than one test separate registration fee has to be paid for each test.